Contribute
Register

tonymacx86 Podcast 002 - PodBeast Rises - Now on iTunes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: tonymacx86 Podcast 002 - PodBeast Rises - Now on iTunes!

Good work
beelzebozo and eelhead, was great to hear your insight, knowledge and experiences with Hackintosh and Apple

i hope you can get some guest spots in the future from the likes of Tonymac, Macman, Toleda, The Lost Swede, Going Bald and Samisnake.

Hope you can also do a feature on Graphics - Graphics Cards and Internal Graphics as well as HDMI Audio and multiple monitors.

Keep up the good work guys
:thumbup:

I guess we're not in Kansas anymore.
So much for flying under the radar....
This sounds great....

I find it ironic that Apple would allow a Hackintosh podcast in iTunes!

Apple not only allow it, they even support it, somehow. Ironic yeah, but it's interesting and strange, isn't it? Wait & See, what's going on.

cool ,thanks!

Hey guys quick tip, adjust the mic levels for both of you, at the 2nd episode the one was high and the other one a bit too low!

Awesome work keep it up!

We know the audio quality issues that we have had, we are trying something different this go round which should take care of a lot of little things like background noise, volume levels and all that jazz. Biggest issue was one of the recording devices being used and how it split the track once it was either put into Audition or Garageband.

I can say that my daytime profession isn't anything related to podcasting and audio mixing/recording and thus far not to shabby for a noob lol, but I truly do appreciate the constructive comments as that helps with what parts I need to focus on with each cast.

Oh and I'll have a pop filter as well to help smooth out my excitement lol and not drive beelz nuts with my "p"s ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back