Contribute
Register

tonymacx86 Build - GA-P55M-UD2 - Core i5-750 - 9400 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thou it's been awhile and had to read a lot of stuff all over again.
Successfully updated to Sierra 10.12.6 / Fresh install... Using Unibeast and Multibeast. Works Perfectly!!!
Only issue for me is that I can't make the keyboard work during Clover.
Mouse is working fine. Can't seem to find the answer :/
Anyone can help?

I have my old gaming rig with a Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD4 and an Intel i7-875K and would like to try to convert it into a hackintosh with High Sierra - because of my Nvidia Titan (Maxwell) graphics. Is this possible with the new way with Clover and UniBeast or should I go the old way?

Welcome to the Forum!

Use the 'Beasts for High Sierra. In the 'Beasts, be sure to pick the "Legacy" Clover options.

After installing your drivers and kexts with MultiBeast, update the kexts with the latest ones from the Download/kexts menu at the top, right of this page.

Good luck! ...have fun! ...learn a lot!

I have my old gaming rig with a Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD4 and an Intel i7-875K and would like to try to convert it into a hackintosh with High Sierra - because of my Nvidia Titan (Maxwell) graphics. Is this possible with the new way with Clover and UniBeast or should I go the old way?
I have used this motherboard and a GTX-970 video card (also Maxwell) with High Sierra with perfect stabilty. My install guide for this is available [Guide] High Sierra 10.13 on Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD4 / MSI GTX 970 and should work for you. You will want to check current HS security updates and Nvidia drivers against what is in the guide. One thing, my guide assumes you have a working Mac to download the installer and make DSDT edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back