Contribute
Register

This Apple ID is valid but is not an iCloud account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it is worth, my system on Lion 10.7.2 with Zotac H67ITX-C-E, i7 2600k running HD3000 video on Chimera 1.5.3 had the "...is not an iCloud account" problem.

I updated to Chimera 1.5.4 using MB 4.0.2 along with Migration of Extensions solved the issue.

Good stuff. Thanks Tony and team.

neil

i'm done playing this game. Been having nothing but issues since 10.6.8 with advent of mac store. I've followed every damned guide on this site to fix this stupid login issue with MAP and now I can't get into iCloud. Fine; apparently Apple feels the need to stick these stupid curve balls in their systems to lock us out; no vested interest in it other than to get us to buy more of their damned stuff. I give up.

yes my en is en0
yes i have the "built in = yes" string
yes i have a valid smbios plist or whatever the f its called this week
yes i have the latest chimera
no, i dont use raid. Have :banghead: yet to find a solution that actually works.

neilhart said:
For what it is worth, my system on Lion 10.7.2 with Zotac H67ITX-C-E, i7
I updated to Chimera 1.5.4 using MB 4.0.2 along with Migration of Extensions solved the issue.
neil

Upgrading Chimera 1.5.4 using MB 4.0.2 also worked for me too! Thx!

Used niclasc fix tutorial and it worked =)

neilhart said:
For what it is worth, my system on Lion 10.7.2 with Zotac H67ITX-C-E, i7 2600k running HD3000 video on Chimera 1.5.3 had the "...is not an iCloud account" problem.

neil

Hi Neil, did you happen to find an iCloud solution for your RAID systems? :)

/gx

Seems nothing working on my GIGABYTE GA-G31M-ES2L (every hardware is stock.)
Tried MultiBeast 4.0.2 for updating Chimera v1.5.4 r1394 , System Definitions "iMac 11.2" & "MacPro 3.1" , Rebuild Caches & Repair Permissions.

iCloud not working: This Apple ID is valid but is not an iCloud account.
App store not working: Your device or computer could not be verified.

I tried all guides 2 or 3 times each.
Just need an easy patch to do everything.

F*ed up. :banghead:

gxsolace said:
neilhart said:

neil

Hi Neil, did you happen to find an iCloud solution for your RAID systems? :)

/gx

I am not rushing into the hurt locker. My RAIDs are running well on 10.7.1 for now. When I have some time I will attempt to sort it out and if I find a solution I will post it.

neil

JulienPDX77 said:
i'm done playing this game. Been having nothing but issues since 10.6.8 with advent of mac store. I've followed every damned guide on this site to fix this stupid login issue with MAP and now I can't get into iCloud. Fine; apparently Apple feels the need to stick these stupid curve balls in their systems to lock us out; no vested interest in it other than to get us to buy more of their damned stuff. I give up.

yes my en is en0
yes i have the "built in = yes" string
yes i have a valid smbios plist or whatever the f its called this week
yes i have the latest chimera
no, i dont use raid. Have :banghead: yet to find a solution that actually works.

Are you booting with RBoot? If so, it´s caused by that

booting with whatever was installed when i followed this method of installing SL
My boot screen has the cartoon tonymac apple logo across the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back