Contribute
Register

Thinkpad T480 i5-8350U

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had updated problem report, which includes ioreg and clover folder
missing kextcache output
also no patched files in acpi/patched folder, no surprising your battery won't work

missing kextcache output
also no patched files in acpi/patched folder, no surprising your battery won't work

ahhh because I just made a reinstalling

missing kextcache output

I just made some common patches and fix brightness, battery integers from 16bit to 8bit (only HWAC needs to be fixed, in my case), would u mind helping me to check it?

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    969.7 KB · Views: 71
I just made some common patches and fix brightness, battery integers from 16bit to 8bit (only HWAC needs to be fixed, in my case), would u mind helping me to check it?
fix brightness should not be used

fix brightness should not be used
I only remap the key and use SSDT PNLF with applebacklightfixup.kext, the big problem to me now is the battery indicator, I don't know how to get it gonna to work, I tried to read T450's dual batteries guide on this forum but there are many things are difficult to me to understand

I only remap the key and use SSDT PNLF with applebacklightfixup.kext, the big problem to me now is the battery indicator, I don't know how to get it gonna to work, I tried to read T450's dual batteries guide on this forum but there are many things are difficult to me to understand
maybe this will help:

maybe this will help:
I replaced all patches in Clover config.plist and copied all SSDT in patched folder, the battery indicator worked but another problem exist that my Windows parition is recognized as external drive :|

I replaced all patches in Clover config.plist and copied all SSDT in patched folder, the battery indicator worked but another problem exist that my Windows parition is recognized as external drive :|
have a search and see what you find out

have a search and see what you find out
Here is my latest Clover and ioreg. The battery indicator solved but I just wonder is there anyway to know if any other things need to be patched to work perfect or the function which has been patched is functioning in rightway ?. Would u mind helping me to take a look ? :D thanks

p/s: 1 other problem I can see that is Power LED is still blinking after waking up from sleep

Attachments

• latestreport.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back