Contribute
Register

Thinkpad l380 reboots while installing mac os 11.2

how do i have to name the two new values? also in the same patch as the one that has find and replace right?

how do i have to name the two new values? also in the same patch as the one that has find and replace right?
this is what the find and replace will look like in a clover plist, you will need to adapt for opencore but using the same values for find and replace:

Screenshot 2022-06-23 171514.jpg

with what values do i have to replace them with? where can i find them?

so do i have to copy yours? or how do i adapt it to opencore? can you give me more clear instructions?

so do i have to copy yours? or how do i adapt it to opencore? can you give me more clear instructions?
under the Patch section in your config.plist

this is what an example will look like:

Screenshot 2022-06-26 003801.jpg

ok, tomorrow i will try, thanks

what do i have to put in oemtableid? it gives me an error, i left it empty like in the immage, i searched it on the web, i didn't find anything about it

what do i have to put in oemtableid? it gives me an error, i left it empty like in the immage, i searched it on the web, i didn't find anything about it
what error are you getting?

OCS: no schema for OemTabled at 6 index, context patch! then i select and try to boot in mac os, but it restarts \ kernel panics while trying to boot like before

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 19
Back