Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

Thank you !

This is interesting and I was suspecting that maybe my hardware was different than the one that works but it seems that everything is the same EXCEPT "HCI revision" (mine was 0x1000, yours 0x1673) AND of course firmware version (mine shows c4096, which apparently means it is not getting patched correctly, yours shows c5747)

Can anybody with knowledge about HCI revision comment on the importance of this difference ?
You could try my EFI dir. My build is fully working under High Sierra. You only should disable the NvidiaWeb checkbox before trying because you are using AMD card under Mojave.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    24.3 MB · Views: 70
Maybe its just 10.14.5 Public Beta 2 but I just found out, that my mouse is stuttering/lagging about every 2 seconds for just a blink of an eye like a frame was dropped. It happens with my USB mouse and my Magic Mouse (using BCM94360CD). Ive already reseted my NVRAM (pressing F11 in clover boot menu).
Any idea what could cause this?

EDIT: OK, it also happens when moving a window for example... maybe Vega 64 isn't perfectly supported yet?

Text under AMD Graphics cards is your answer...

You could try my EFI dir. My build is fully working under High Sierra. You only should disable the NvidiaWeb checkbox before trying because you are using AMD card under Mojave.

Thanks, I will try this when I go back home.

In the mean time, can you tell me if you had to do the whole SSDT-UIAC, USB-discovery thing in order to get your Bluetooth working ?

Thanks, I will try this when I go back home.

In the mean time, can you tell me if you had to do the whole SSDT-UIAC, USB-discovery thing in order to get your Bluetooth working ?
No, should not matter if you are using usbInjectAll.kext from @RehabMan. But Keep in mind the 15 port limit, If your bluetooth USB port is outside the port limit, you could have a problem. Mine was within the 15 port limit and therefore bluetooth worked also without the SSDT-UIAC. You can easily verify in the IORegistryExporer.app.

No, should not matter if you are using usbInjectAll.kext from @RehabMan. But Keep in mind the 15 port limit, If your bluetooth USB port is outside the port limit, you could have a problem. Mine was within the 15 port limit and therefore bluetooth worked also without the SSDT-UIAC. You can easily verify in the IORegistryExporer.app.

Ok, good to know

Seems like I am also within the limit...

Maybe it's High Sierra vs Mojave then :-|

Ok, good to know

Seems like I am also within the limit...

Maybe it's High Sierra vs Mojave then :-|
Before High Sierra, I ran Mojave with working bluetooth as well. Only my current graphics card (Nvidia GTX 970) is ATM not supported and probably will never be supported under Mojave. Conclusion, bluetooth in Mojave should work as well.

Back