Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

It had gone away but it just started again so I set skip F1 on error or something like that. It doesn't seem to affect anything. By the way, 5109 is out, give it a try. I installed it but can't reboot now because of work.
Several people are reporting 5109 has problems. Here's one user's experience:

Last edited:
@Stork Do you know where the updated Clover repository is? The source forge one is old as heck and I can't seem to find the right one.
Nope. I use MultiBeast. The latest MultiBeast uses Clover r5107, IIRC.

I've been having an odd issue with my EFI folder being mounted but not showing in Finder. Has nothing to do with clover because I was running 1507 for a while and it suddenly disappeared.

I deleted my Finder plists and they were rebuilt but still nothing when mounted. Any one have any ideas?

Edit: All fixed, I must have inadvertently messed up the finder preferences flag for HDs

Last edited:
It had gone away but it just started again so I set BIOS as follows:

Boot->Boot Configuration->Wait for 'F1' if error->Disabled

I still keep an eye on my posting but so far so good, even with Clover 5109.

It had gone away but it just started again so I set BIOS as follows:

Boot->Boot Configuration->Wait for 'F1' if error->Disabled

I still keep an eye on my posting but so far so good, even with Clover 5109.
Thats how am getting around the problem too... please post if you find a fix. Thanks

I got an issue since the last updates... the Mac is going into hibernation just fine. But when I try to wake him up, he simply restarts. Has anyone an idea what's going wrong?

Back