Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

I'm weak. :) I replaced the DW1820A with genuine air card. After x restarts, I lost the WiFi always and start became slow. BT was OK, now its perfect. Tomorrow turning the mobo shield to make it perfect.That P1 case is sick. :)

Just did the update to 10.14.4, and it went OK.
But, after restart, I lost all USB connection (USB not working).
Please, I need help.

Just did the update to 10.14.4, and it went OK.
But, after restart, I lost all USB connection (USB not working).
Please, I need help.

We probably need a new port limit patch, which really sucks. I will put up the old SSDT so you can use it with 10.14.4. Instructions will be in the included file.

Are you in the right thread? I just noticed your board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you in the right forum? I just noticed your board.
This guide worked perfect for me until 10.14.4 update.
Now only the USB not working while all the rest is perfect.

This guide worked perfect for me until 10.14.4 update.
Now only the USB not working while all the rest is perfect.

Just to be sure I understand, the guide worked perfectly for you on your Gigabyte GA-Z270X-UD5?

My EFI uses a port limit removal patch to enable all USB ports. It is possible that 10.14.4 will break this. If this is the case, you can download the Custom USB SSDT zip attached to the first post. In the file, you will find instructions on how to use the custom SSDT for the Asus Z390-I.

I doubt this will work on any other board so you will need to remove the patches as described in the first steps and locate or make your own USB SSDT.

It took a little doing and got a little hairy. More news to follow when I check things out...

Back