Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

Rough day, an XFX AND an Evo Plus!

Sorta rough day! My coworker mentioned he had a regular EVO he can trade me with the same amount of storage, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow :)

I have in my build the following:

CPU: Intel i5-8400
CPU Cooler: Cryorig C7
SSD: Samsung EVO 970 250GB
Memory RAM: 16GB(2x8GB) G.SKILL 2800
GPU: MSI RX 560 LP OC 4GB
PSU: FSP Group 250W 80 Plus
WiFi Card: BCM94352Z
Case: Unknown( found case on eBay)

Here are some pics of my build.

@ModMike there is one thing though that I do not have on the new build. I don't have the monitoring like I do in my old build. Here is a pic of the old build and the monitoring stuff and one of the new one. I am missing so many.

Attachments

• IMG_1494.jpg
    IMG_1494.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1495.jpg
    IMG_1495.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1497.jpg
    IMG_1497.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
  • Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 7.39.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 7.39.14 PM.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 71
  • Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 8.04.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 8.04.58 PM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 83
@ModMike there is one thing though that I do not have on the new build. I don't have the monitoring like I do in my old build. Here is a pic of the old build and the monitoring stuff and one of the new one. I am missing so many.

You need to install HWMonitor

Any luck?

Great, install went smoothly. I'm outputting HDMI out from my 590, however... I have two monitors on my desk. How do I go about using the MOBO HDMI to my second screen? As of now, it is just blank.

Great, install went smoothly. I'm outputting HDMI out from my 590, however... I have two monitors on my desk. How do I go about using the MOBO HDMI to my second screen? As of now, it is just blank.

You are currently in a headless mode so can't use the IGPU for video. Is there some reason you don't want to plug them both into your GPU?

You are currently in a headless mode so can't use the IGPU for video. Is there some reason you don't want to plug them both into your GPU?

I can, I just don't have a displayport cable and I was hoping there was a workaround to buying a cable

I can, I just don't have a displayport cable and I was hoping there was a workaround to buying a cable

Amazon can have it to you tomorrow depending on where you are. A few questions:
  1. Did you have to manually reboot or was the system able to do it by itself?
  2. Were there any hiccups or it just chugged along?
  3. Were the steps too granular?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Back