Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

yes not in there.

yes not in there.
Can you put back BrcmFirmwareData.kext (not BrcmFirmwareData.kext) and BrcmPatchRam2 in the /other, repair permissions, reboot, and send me a new log please? I want to see if it's loading.

Attachments

• Archive 2.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 100
delete them from l/e Haswell or leave in there?

the bluetooth menu has come back now, but when it searches for devices finds nothing

Attachments

• bootlog.txt
    26.6 KB · Views: 68
the bluetooth menu has come back now, but when it searches for devices finds nothing

Ok they loaded so that's good. Can you do about this mac and run a system report, click on bluetooth and send me a screen shot please?

By the way, do you have a dual boot with Windows?

no dual boot. just Mac OS.

I've just disconnected the usb from my keyboard and its connected itself over bluetooth, so the connection works, its just not searching for any devices in the bluetooth menu such as my mouse and speakers

edit: just plugged my apple Magic Mouse in via usb and it also connected it via bluetooth that way, so seems like its just the search function

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-04-09 at 01.20.14.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-09 at 01.20.14.png
    235.2 KB · Views: 54
no dual boot. just Mac OS.
Dude, you just helped me figure out why a lot of cards aren't working. You have a higher version than the one I am using which means that BrcmPAtchRam2 is unable to apply the right version. So a few questions we need to answer:
  1. Does a higher version prevent BrcmPatchRam2 from applying the version we need?
  2. If so, how do we downgrade it?
I need time to cogitate.

Back