RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SQBFN2D/?tag=tonymacx86com-20 $215 at Amazon.com

Screen Shot 10.jpg

The i9-9900K sells for about $400 in comparison.

Last edited:
Note that the Ryzen 5 3600X also comes with a Wraith Spire CPU cooler in the box. The 9900K doesn't.

Screen Shot 12.jpg

Thanks for this trs96!. One machine I have been interested in recently is the HP EliteDesk mini, some of which have Ryzen processors and are considerably cheaper than the Intel equivalent.

Capture.PNG

I have been interested in recently is the HP EliteDesk mini, some of which have Ryzen processors and are considerably cheaper than the Intel equivalent.
Look at this full size, mATX system with room for dedicated graphics. Cost is only $106 more than the HP Ryzen system. You get 6 cores, double the ram and NVMe storage and a 500W PSU.

Screen Shot 16.jpg

Screen Shot 14.jpg

Screen Shot 15.jpg

I have my next build planned!, awesome work!.

I have my next build planned!, awesome work!.
That Ryzen 5 system is hundreds less than equivalent Core i9 Intel systems. Wish I needed a new build now but I really don't. :( My first Core i3 hack I built back in early 2012 cost more than this. It had two cores, 8GB of ram and a 64GB sata SSD. You'll get a lot more for your money today. A nicer case, NVMe 500GB drive and 16 GB of ram for less money than what I paid back in '12.

When was the AMD cpu ban lifted? I missed it completely!

Oops, I have Deals of the Day bookmarked and only check it.

I want to thank trs96, as I have got many of the deals they posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back