Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
This poll was suggested on this board by Lnx2Mac.

More ages! More ages!

I am very much looking forward to the results!

Tom

UPDATE-1: So far 21 people have responded, with most people in the age group of 20-29, followed up by 30-39, only one person short. The average age group right now is 30-39.

UPDATE-2: So far 26 people have responded, with most people in the age group of 20-29, followed up by 30-39, only one person short. The average age group right now (still) is 30-39.

UPDATE-3: So far 29 people have responded, with most people in the age group of 20-29, followed up by 30-39, only one person short. The average age group right now (still) is 30-39.

UPDATE-4: And now, ten people later, we have 39 people, with the average age group now 30-39! Oh, wait, old news. The age group with most people is still 20-29 though, and 30-39 has fallen back to 4 people short. Also, there are now two other teenagers (POI for me).

UPDATE-5: Milestone: 40 people! All stats above are the same, but 30-39 and 40-49 have the same number of people.

Tom

90+ :lol: :p

yoda.jpg

I find it quite funny you decided to include the 0-9 age group, TinkerC ;)

jimx86 said:
I find it quite funny you decided to include the 0-9 age group, TinkerC ;)

So do I, but if someone here is a seven-year-old, that would be a testament to iBoot's ease of use!

Tom

tinkerC said:
So do I, but if someone here is a seven-year-old, that would be a testament to iBoot's ease of use!

Tom

And the fact that yet another child in the world has fallen to the new disease that is internet addiction :D

jimx86 said:
tinkerC said:

Tom

And the fact that yet another child in the world has fallen to the new disease that is internet addiction :D

If a kid knows a lot, that is not bad. Internet addiction is for people who are not smart and use the internet, or don't use the internet for becoming smarter.

Tom

tinkerC said:
If a kid knows a lot, that is not bad. Internet addiction is for people who are not smart and use the internet, or don't use the internet for becoming smarter.

Tom

I like your idea.. but an addiction is a dependence, whether or not it benefits or deteriorates you. Anyways, I'm off for a while, so brb! :D

jimx86 said:
tinkerC said:

Tom

I like your idea.. but an addiction is a dependence, whether or not it benefits or deteriorates you. Anyways, I'm off for a while, so brb! :D

Thanks! Yes, but internet addiction is a different matter, it was just titled "addiction".

Tom

tinkerC said:
Thanks! Yes, but internet addiction is a different matter, it was just titled "addiction".

Tom

Lets refer to Wikipedia, shall we? :p

Internet Addiction Disorder - Internet overuse, problematic computer use or pathological computer use, is excessive computer use that interferes with daily life.

And just leave it at that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back