Gigabyte
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
Ram
1333 adata and one kingston total of 6 gb
Graphics cards
Ati radeon 1300 pro
nvidia geforce 8400
processor
intel i5 3570, not the k version was out of my budget i know built in graphics wont work, appreciate a way.
my issue is that i can pass from white screen apple logo for installation i think im missing BIOS config, i trid one from another post that didnt worked.
im using mountain lion i have already tested it with my dads PC that is an intel dh5hc board
i3 540
and corsair 12 gb ram
graphics worked with the ati and then i insalled the Nvidia gt520 kext reinstall and worked
both pcs use WD blue caviar
f someone its interested in the dh55hc the bios setup its optimized defaults and AHCI instead of IDE
multibeast easy beast and for network the intel option and audio was with voodo

will apreciate your help with the gigabyte
to get it fully working
regars and thanks in advace

posts read before
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-guides/67268-ga-z68x-ud3h-perfect-hackintosh.html
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-guides/67268-ga-z68x-ud3h-perfect-hackintosh.html

Gigabyte
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
Ram
1333 adata and one kingston total of 6 gb
Graphics cards
Ati radeon 1300 pro
nvidia geforce 8400
processor
intel i5 3570, not the k version was out of my budget i know built in graphics wont work, appreciate a way.
my issue is that i can pass from white screen apple logo for installation i think im missing BIOS config, i trid one from another post that didnt worked.
im using mountain lion i have already tested it with my dads PC that is an intel dh5hc board
i3 540
and corsair 12 gb ram
graphics worked with the ati and then i insalled the Nvidia gt520 kext reinstall and worked
both pcs use WD blue caviar
f someone its interested in the dh55hc the bios setup its optimized defaults and AHCI instead of IDE
multibeast easy beast and for network the intel option and audio was with voodo

will apreciate your help with the gigabyte
to get it fully working
regars and thanks in advace

posts read before

Are you having both graphics cards in your new system?

hey
no i dont think so, the only way im able too boot is in safe mode i dont know why and my nvidia graphics is natively working without drivers, and only post instalation i cant boot with chimera loaded on the hard drive, also have you tried the osx86 tool for this board, and how can i enable just 1 card, thanks wolfintosh

now i was finaly able to bot but only in safe mode -x on chimera, i had also triend chameleon it works but i dont have usb ports working, i had tried with tonymacs dtst for this motherboard and also my bios version f12 and the tool from osx86 still without look, hope some help thx.

thanks tonymac but urgent help with build GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3

IMG00499-20130111-1215.jpgIMG00500-20130111-1215.jpgIMG00499-20130111-1215.jpgIMG00499-20130111-1215.jpgIMG00500-20130111-1215.jpgthis is my error at vervose mode wait for help thanks, also at safe mode my procesor and graphics are fully recognized and working, besides i founded oficcial drivers for my card

Gigabyte z68-ud3h-b3 cant boot after install wolfintosh

guys please help me, now i reainstall the whole stuff i got qe/ce after intalation but i can boot after installation using easybeast

You responded to Jamebond007 that you are not trying to use both graphics cards at the same time, and when you used a GT520 everything worked. Did you have both the ATI and GT520 in at the same time? If using just one board, which one are you using? The GeForce 8400 requires graphicsEnabler=yes (not sure about the ATI). Both are very low end compared to the rest of the computer, so no matter what you do, the system is going to be limited by the graphics card. Best thing you can do for your set up is to get a low end Kepler chip card (which is generally under $100).

You responded to Jamebond007 that you are not trying to use both graphics cards at the same time, and when you used a GT520 everything worked. Did you have both the ATI and GT520 in at the same time? If using just one board, which one are you using? The GeForce 8400 requires graphicsEnabler=yes (not sure about the ATI). Both are very low end compared to the rest of the computer, so no matter what you do, the system is going to be limited by the graphics card. Best thing you can do for your set up is to get a low end Kepler chip card (which is generally under $100).

This, the 6xx gpu's are natively supported too!

thanks, im only using 8400gs its working my actual issue its that if i install multibeast i cant boot, if i boot from usb works fine, also i reasearch about my inboard audio and driver crashes usb ports and voodoo recognizes the iutputs but not sound realteck alc 899
thanks
also dtst not succes

works with graphics enabler = Yes you are totally right it also would be nice to inject it without th ecomand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back