Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6850
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I just wanted to take a moment to thank blueking for his work on this notebook. There are lots of people that have done very valuable work on this project, but blueking always seemed to find time to reply to threads and questions, no matter how trivial they might have seemed.

I know that with Tony's notebook arriving, we're all excited to see what he comes up with, but I wanted to make sure that blueking, who pretty much spearheaded this model, got his kudos too.

Thanks for all your time you've put into this thing so far blueking. It's guys like you that make Tony's site the community that it is. :thumbup:

I co-sing your words. If it wasn't because people like him I would not have buy an 4530s. HP should give him a profit share for each sale, lol.
I also want to thanks all those who helped on bringing OS X to our laptop

Re: Thanks blueking!

:clap:

blueking, we salute you buddy! You're responsible for me buying the 4530s as well!

If you're even down in Florida, we'll have a few pints on me!

:headbang:

:clap:

Me too. I bought this laptop because of the blueking' thread.
Maybe HP should cut a share for him. If he ever come in Greece I buy him a drink or something :lol:

liposuction said:
I just wanted to take a moment to thank blueking for his work on this notebook. There are lots of people that have done very valuable work on this project, but blueking always seemed to find time to reply to threads and questions, no matter how trivial they might have seemed.

I know that with Tony's notebook arriving, we're all excited to see what he comes up with, but I wanted to make sure that blueking, who pretty much spearheaded this model, got his kudos too.

Thanks for all your time you've put into this thing so far blueking. It's guys like you that make Tony's site the community that it is. :thumbup:

Yes- hear hear! The reason I got the probook was because of blueking' research, suggestions, and positive spirit of the 170+ post thread. Kudos to blueking- and long live the Probook Team!

LIKE :thumbup: But now for the next stage to commence :)

tonymacx86 said:
liposuction said:

Yes- hear hear! The reason I got the probook was because of blueking' research, suggestions, and positive spirit of the 170+ post thread. Kudos to blueking- and long live the Probook Team!

:clap: Thanks "blueking" I bought my ProBook because of your work.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! I'm glad to be so helpful.

I remember trying to install Leopard on my old laptop, and the guys were just very rude, if they were helpful. So I try not to be that way.

blueking said:
Thanks guys, I appreciate it! I'm glad to be so helpful.

I remember trying to install Leopard on my old laptop, and the guys were just very rude, if they were helpful. So I try not to be that way.
You're doing a great job sharing you knowledge. This is why I love the Tonymac site. Most everyone is extremely helpful no matter what your level of knowledge is.

I have been following the HP 4530 for a while and I think it might be the time to purchase one of these or maybe two if they're not sold out yet.

Thanks! I'm definitely not a genius at this, but I'm slowly learning more, and I just enjoy sharing it and helping people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back