Motherboard
Lenovo
CPU
i7-8650U
Graphics
GTX MX150
Hi,
I am new here. I have successfully installed on my T480 with following specs:

• Processor : Intel Core i7-8650U Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
  • Operating System : Windows 10 pro 64,
  • Display : 14.0" WQHD
  • Memory : 32GB(16+16) DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM
  • Graphic : Intel UHD Graphics 620 & NVIDIA MX150
Installed MAC OS:
macOS Mojave

I have also attached a copy of my EFI. everything was fine following the guide from the guys here: https://gitlab.com/maemo8086/thinkintosh_t480/tree/master

installation went smooth. As my tasks involve a high requirement for Ram, I have upgraded the Ram to 2*32 GB samsung So-DIMM 260 pin, 2666mhz. Now, whenever I start the Mac OS, i see the apple logo, no progress bar, and the laptop restart itself.

I have tried to use my USB installer and load from the USB. the exact same thing happens with the USB also. I get to the apple logo, after about 10 seconds or 15, the laptop restart itself.

I have no issue whatsoever loading windows and Ubuntu with the same Ram. I can run both operating systems. The only issue I have is the MAC.

Any advice or help is appreciated it.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    23.4 MB · Views: 121
  • config.plist
    14.1 KB · Views: 73
Hi,
I am new here. I have successfully installed on my T480 with following specs:

• Processor : Intel Core i7-8650U Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
  • Operating System : Windows 10 pro 64,
  • Display : 14.0" WQHD
  • Memory : 32GB(16+16) DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM
  • Graphic : Intel UHD Graphics 620 & NVIDIA MX150
Installed MAC OS:
macOS Mojave

I have also attached a copy of my EFI. everything was fine following the guide from the guys here: https://gitlab.com/maemo8086/thinkintosh_t480/tree/master

installation went smooth. As my tasks involve a high requirement for Ram, I have upgraded the Ram to 2*32 GB samsung So-DIMM 260 pin, 2666mhz. Now, whenever I start the Mac OS, i see the apple logo, no progress bar, and the laptop restart itself.

I have tried to use my USB installer and load from the USB. the exact same thing happens with the USB also. I get to the apple logo, after about 10 seconds or 15, the laptop restart itself.

I have no issue whatsoever loading windows and Ubuntu with the same Ram. I can run both operating systems. The only issue I have is the MAC.

Any advice or help is appreciated it.

Perhaps you forgot to re-extract/re-patch ACPI after you changed hardware.
Refer to reasons as stated in ACPI patching guide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back