Contribute
Register

T450 HDMI/DVI , AppleHDA, Battery help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, RehabMan

Well, after wake, the power button remain blinking, how to fix it?

I put the LED/LID patch at https://github.com/gfoury/X1C-G3-DSDT-Patch/blob/master/patches/led-lid.txt

Code:
into method label \_WAK code_regex (Return\s+\(.*) replace_matched
begin
If (LEqual(Arg0,3))\n
{\n
    \\_SI._SST(0x01)\n
    \\_GPE._L0D()\n
}\n
%1\n
end;

It would seem you need only the _SST call, and calling the GPE 0xD method would be not needed...

I suspect the GPE _L0D method is calling _SST, but the _L0D method never executes because the _PRW (0x0d) patch to avoid instant wake...

It would seem you need only the _SST call, and calling the GPE 0xD method would be not needed...

You know about Hackintosh people...always eager to cut&paste some random thing without understanding it. Cargo cult programming.

Even if I don't understand _L0D right now, I should at least test it both ways to keep random crud from getting in. There's never time to do it right, but there's always time to do it over.

You know about Hackintosh people...always eager to cut&paste some random thing without understanding it. Cargo cult programming.

Even if I don't understand _L0D right now, I should at least test it both ways to keep random crud from getting in. There's never time to do it right, but there's always time to do it over.

I think if you read the ACPI spec regarding _SST, you'll see why...

I think if you read the ACPI spec regarding _SST, you'll see why...
Oh, duh. Section 5.6.8 is a key to all of those, and it also says:
Note: All names that begin with an underscore are reserved for ACPI use only
So that means if I see a name that starts with an underscore, like _SST, I can always look it up. I sorta knew that, but it's nice to see it said explicitly.

I'm used to reading datasheets, but the ACPI spec is like this giant monster datasheet on top of all the other datasheets.

Alright so I got a BCM94352Z It's the Dell Branded one and the wifi works fine on my Hackintosh (but not on my Windows? weird...) but the bluetooth, when I try to connect to my iPhone connects and immediately disconnects. It pairs fine and even establishes connection for a few seconds but then it's lost again. I'm using the Bluetooth kexts for this card and the FakePCIID kexts.

Alright so I got a BCM94352Z It's the Dell Branded one and the wifi works fine on my Hackintosh (but not on my Windows? weird...) but the bluetooth, when I try to connect to my iPhone connects and immediately disconnects. It pairs fine and even establishes connection for a few seconds but then it's lost again. I'm using the Bluetooth kexts for this card and the FakePCIID kexts.

iPhone is not intended to pair -- it uses BT4LE. Same on my Apple MacBookAir6,2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back