Contribute
Register

T450 HD5500 graphics glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i happen to have accidently included included the dynamic ones. Will correct that rite away. Does this affect the LID functionality ?

I don't know if it affects lid, but it is obviously wrong and not a good idea. Also note my comment regarding lid _PRW.

I don't know if it affects lid, but it is obviously wrong and not a good idea. Also note my comment regarding lid _PRW.

Creating the DSDT/SSDT fresh again. Will apply the _PRW patch and report.

Creating the DSDT/SSDT fresh again. Will apply the _PRW patch and report.
I create the DSDT again as per your guide and have applied the _PRW patch. Still when i close the laptop lid the system doesn't go to sleep. Using the Sleep menu /automatic sleep works. Lid detection is not happening. Attaching IOReg. Kindly let me know any pointers to solve.

Attachments

• raj’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    6.5 MB · Views: 95
I create the DSDT again as per your guide and have applied the _PRW patch. Still when i close the laptop lid the system doesn't go to sleep. Using the Sleep menu /automatic sleep works. Lid detection is not happening. Attaching IOReg. Kindly let me know any pointers to solve.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
attaching the requested files
Appleintelcpu output is empty

Attachments

• acpiplat.txt
    150 bytes · Views: 100
  • applelpc.txt
    135 bytes · Views: 116
  • CLOVER.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 43
  • Extkextcache.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 112
  • raj’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    6.5 MB · Views: 97
  • RehabMan.zip
    44.7 KB · Views: 72
attaching the requested files
Appleintelcpu output is empty

Why do you have both a DSDT.aml and DSDT1.aml. And why both SSDT1.aml and SSDT-1.aml.

Use the same names as your native Clover extract.

You can also use ACPIDebug to determine if LID._LID is being called, and whether it is returning the correct value (refer to the ACPI spec).

Why do you have both a DSDT.aml and DSDT1.aml. And why both SSDT1.aml and SSDT-1.aml.

Use the same names as your native Clover extract.

You can also use ACPIDebug to determine if LID._LID is being called, and whether it is returning the correct value (refer to the ACPI spec).
DSDT1 was a newer patch that i tried out and hence changed the name. the new DSDT is what i have called in config.plist. Will use ACPIDebug to trace this.

DSDT1 was a newer patch that i tried out and hence changed the name. the new DSDT is what i have called in config.plist. Will use ACPIDebug to trace this.

Keep your ACPI/patches folder clean. Use the same names for SSDTs as original. It doesn't make sense to have both SSDT1.aml and SSDT-1.aml, for example.

Hi guys, do you have any knowledge of changes in AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer in 10.11.1? I'm asking because patch from rehabman repository is not working anymore (kp on boot)...

Code:
<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Disable minStolenSize less or equal fStolenMemorySize assertion, 10.11.beta ( (based on Austere.J patch)</string>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>disabled:AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>QTnEdj4=</data>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>QTnE6z4=</data>
			</dict>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back