EVGA GeForce GT 640 2048MB GDDR3
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

See signature for hardware. I have been trying all evening to get a working install on my Z77-DS3H. After installing and running post-install stuff (still haven't got sound working despite running audio_cloverALC110.command script), my system freezes on reboot.

It freezes while on the progress bar, here is a screen cap:
IMG_1404.jpg

After it panics and reboots, I can get it to boot if I do either of the following:
a) enter into the BIOS settings, then exit out (save changes and exit), then boot as normal. The screen goes blank a few times but then comes up to the login screen and works.
b) boot from clover into the recovery option, then reboot as normal.

Here is a screenshot of the verbose boot that works (the very last text before the login screen) I don't know if this will be helpful or not.

I would appreciate any suggestions or tips!

I updated my bios to v9 as I have seen suggested in other places, but that didn't seem to help too much...

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• IMG_1405.jpg
    IMG_1405.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 126
Thanks for any help anyone! I took the weekend off but will be going at it again tomorrow. Hopefully I'll figure something out. Any advice on setting up the Clover config for this motherboard? Sooo many settings in there and hard to find any explanation of what they do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back