Contribute
Register

System uptime in nanoseconds: ......... boot error!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try adding maxmem=4096 dart=0 to the string of boot flags I told you already but I'm sure it's the bios most always kernel panics point to the bios settings also with your graphics card I know you need GE=No which is defaulted in chimera so it's not needed

OMG!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
photo2.jpg

I have never been so close!!!!

but now there is another problem with my mouse. The buttons on my mouse work but I can not move my cursor:crazy:
I have no problem with the keyboard

P.S.

my boot flags was -x -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes maxmem=4096 dart=0

OMG!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
View attachment 93727

I have never been so close!!!!

but now there is another problem with my mouse. The buttons on my mouse work but I can not move my cursor:crazy:
I have no problem with the keyboard

P.S.

my boot flags was -x -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes maxmem=4096 dart=0
Awesome are you using a USB mouse wired you may need to turn XHCI off in the bios be sure you have the mouse plugged into a USB 2.0 or turn off XHCI til installation is complete and if those boot flags worked for you remember them you may need them after installation to get booted up again also dart=0 disables VT-D through the boot loader I believe if my interpretation of it is correct and just throwing this out there I've never needed to mod a bios on an asus board and that's all Ive ever installed on old ones and new ones just a matter of getting the right combination of boot flags
so if you still have the nividia graphics card in I'm like 100% sure you should be useing GraphicsEnabler=No instead of yes that might be the problem just throwing it out there

Awesome are you using a USB mouse wired you may need to turn XHCI off in the bios be sure you have the mouse plugged into a USB 2.0 or turn off XHCI til installation is complete and if those boot flags worked for you remember them you may need them after installation to get booted up again also dart=0 disables VT-D through the boot loader I believe if my interpretation of it is correct and just throwing this out there I've never needed to mod a bios on an asus board and that's all Ive ever installed on old ones and new ones just a matter of getting the right combination of boot flags
so if you still have the nividia graphics card in I'm like 100% sure you should be useing GraphicsEnabler=No instead of yes that might be the problem just throwing it out there

Hi,carpentryplus25

I can not express my gratitude to you.:clap::clap::clap: Sorry for my late response

I am so new to the Hackintosh world.

I wrote boot flags, restart my pc 100 time, mess with multibeast, i even don't know what i did.

long story short:
The problems with the mouse was by my fault: corrupted mouse. change with new one.
Thanks to you i have working Hackintosh with few problems:

I do not know how to install the bluetooth on the motherboard but i want to use to connect my keyboard.
I can't boot Mavericks without usb plugged in. Without usb go direct to BIOS
After the computer go to sleep I have no sound. and the only way to fix is to restart.
The biggest problem for me is that when view pictures on the computer he freezes. this symbol appears :beachball: and the only thing I can do is move the mouse cursor.

P.S.
Sorry for my late response

Hi,carpentryplus25

I can not express my gratitude to you.:clap::clap::clap: Sorry for my late response

I am so new to the Hackintosh world.

I wrote boot flags, restart my pc 100 time, mess with multibeast, i even don't know what i did.

long story short:
The problems with the mouse was by my fault: corrupted mouse. change with new one.
Thanks to you i have working Hackintosh with few problems:

I do not know how to install the bluetooth on the motherboard but i want to use to connect my keyboard.
I can't boot Mavericks without usb plugged in. Without usb go direct to BIOS
After the computer go to sleep I have no sound. and the only way to fix is to restart.
The biggest problem for me is that when view pictures on the computer he freezes. this symbol appears :beachball: and the only thing I can do is move the mouse cursor.

P.S.
Sorry for my late response
Do a google search for an app called dpcimanager to find out what type of bluethooth you have if it's integrated into the motherboard it is likely that it isn't supported most of us have to use a bluethooth dongle but you never know it might be supported if it is you might be able to get it going with some device id and vendor id injection into the proper info plist dpcimanager will give you some suggestions and at least tell you which bluethooth chip is used
To implement proper power management search the forums for power management and it should pull up some extensive reading on that a lot of users have been having the problem with the audio after sleep
Also did you use easybeast from multibeast if so then you installed nullcpupowermanagement and that's likely the culprit
Have a look at this thread for the freeze issue
I hope you get it worked out it looks like this person in this thread did

You can try adding maxmem=4096 dart=0 to the string of boot flags I told you already but I'm sure it's the bios most always kernel panics point to the bios settings also with your graphics card I know you need GE=No which is defaulted in chimera so it's not needed

Thank You! I was able to boot up to install it using these kernel flags! Thank You!

core i7 5960x
ga-x99-ud4
gigabyte gtx 960

any why to install os x 10.10.2 ?

core i7 5960x
ga-x99-ud4
gigabyte gtx 960

any why to install os x 10.10.2 ?
As per my understanding currently it is difficult to install OS X in Haswell E Processors. However you can try the installation. Finding appropriate guides/solutions for your issues may be difficult.

Yeah I was getting that error after I play a little bit with clover configurator sometimes this error come when your bus clocks speed are two high for example my one set up 099,768 and I increase the to 0300,000 and that cost me kernel panic

So you can tray to fix by configuration with your normal bus speed and maybe you will be able to boot up with no kernel panic systemuptime is in nanoseconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back