Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After installing El Capitan using unibeast, booting with USB and installing all the post installation files, the system will not boot. After a few seconds of the Apple logo it just restarts. I've included a picture of what it says, (sorry about bad quality, only had a short time to take the photo before it restarted)

Attachments

• boot.jpg
    boot.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 140
Hi.

I have exactly the same problem as you guys. I've upgraded Clover to the most current release. Made the necessary changes to the config.plist to disable SIP etc. Then performed an upgrade to my Yosemite and it seems to have gone fine. On reboot I get a loop of this Apple symbol then immediate reboot. With a -v turned on, this is what I see which seems identical to yours.
I also have an Nvidia card, GTX 780 but it worked fine Yosemite.
Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_1702.JPG
    IMG_1702.JPG
    755 KB · Views: 122
Sure does look like the same issue... But different CPUs, different GPUs, two different motherboards...

I'd try the usual run the installer from different USB ports just to be sure.

Those with Nvidia graphics could try booting with nv_disable=1 though I don't really expect that to resolve it.

There's a report of success with a Z77-DS3H here, so maybe compare notes over there on BIOS settings, or see if that person got past this same issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back