Graphics
HP NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Serious problem with WebKit browsers (Safari, TwitterApp, ReederApp...) with loading Twitter embeded videos on Hackintosh. When start loading video, system freezes. I must restart Hackintosh. With Firefox 19 videos works. On my original MacBookAir working all normaly without problems.

Error is present after upgrade from 10.11 to 10.12. Then I reinstall system with clear installation. The problem is still present.

Any idea how to analyze or fix it? Thx.

Clear installation on NUC Haswell, Gfx Intel HD 4400, 4 GB RAM, No flash installed

Serious problem with WebKit browsers (Safari, TwitterApp, ReederApp...) with loading Twitter embeded videos on Hackintosh. When start loading video, system freezes. I must restart Hackintosh. With Firefox 19 videos works. On my original MacBookAir working all normaly without problems.

Error is present after upgrade from 10.11 to 10.12. Then I reinstall system with clear installation. The problem is still present.

Clear installation on NUC Haswell, Gfx Intel HD 4400, 4 GB RAM, No flash installed

Freezes or Kernel panic?

Freezes or Kernel panic?

i mean freezes... No response to input devices (BT mouse or USB keyboard) on Display is as still image (clock shows the time of freezing) No reactions - only help reset with power button.

Which log data we need to analyze? Thx

We don`t know the solution. DO you have a Integrated Graphic card? if so, the workaround is to install a Dedicated Graphic card. But then again i have a dedicated graphic card and Integrated is disabled and still experiencing this.

For now i just went back o el Capitan.

We don`t know the solution. DO you have a Integrated Graphic card? if so, the workaround is to install a Dedicated Graphic card. But then again i have a dedicated graphic card and Integrated is disabled and still experiencing this.

For now i just went back o el Capitan.
I have integrated graphics card (Intel 4400 HD pathed by FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext, FakePCIID_Intel_GbX.kext), because its NUC (can not install dedicated card). Has anyone else this problem?

I have integrated graphics card (Intel 4400 HD pathed by FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext, FakePCIID_Intel_GbX.kext), because its NUC (can not install dedicated card). Has anyone else this problem?
yeah, its a bug with the iG card. Some installed a dedicated graphic card and it was solved.
Mine didn`t work. I know there is some patch around, called kishi or something like that.

yeah, its a bug with the iG card. Some installed a dedicated graphic card and it was solved.
Mine didn`t work. I know there is some patch around, called kishi or something like that.

pls i can't find nothing about kishi patch... more info? thx.

Yeah i having this issue since day 1, no one seems to know how to fix it. Strangely enough only videos from Tweetbot freeze my system if i load videos on Twitter app everything is fine. I'm using Chrome for the moment. And the notification sound from a message on facebook freezes the system too.

I also had problems with playing music, videos in Safari. My Hack freezes everytime randomly, keyboard and touch pad was not useable. I was forced to reboot it from power key. I tried with another browser - chrome, and I did not have any problem. Then, I tried to update to the latest macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Public Beta 2. I did it, and I have now problem so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back