Contribute
Register

[Sucess] GA-H55M-UD2H (F11), Core i3, 8400GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to install ML using unibeast 1.5.2 from scratch on this MB (i3-540 so HD Graphics connected through HDMI).

If I boot on verbose it freezes and the only error I can see is:

ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(ResourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out

Any ideas on how to proceed with the installation?

Is the installer hanging up at "ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(ResourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out" or does it install then hang when you try to boot your fresh ML installation? Will it boot to the desktop in safe boot (-x)?

No, this is booting unibeast from the USB pendrive.

I've taken a picture so you can see what's exactly the message I get and where it's stuck.

osx.JPG

When I try to reboot using the keyboard I get the following message:

restart still waiting AppleUSBEHCI

keyboard (logitech k400) is working flawlessly and there is no other usb device connected.

Hi maybe you can help a little, i got a gigabyte h55m usb3, it was running lion and w7 without problems in 2 virtual partitions, i did a fresh install using unibeast and everything works great the first boot works like a charm i will leave the setup in that point but i dont have sound, so i went to the next step, multibeast, i download dsdt for my mb i run multibeast choose the user dsdt option and did the installation, all pass, but after restart i loose ethernet and still no sound, i select all the drivers again in multibeast and restart again but after that i got a kernel panic. I think im very close just help me out a little to get the sound working.

To update to to 10.8.1 just use the Apple App Store updater with this hardware. Installed, rebooted without any issues or need to reinstall kexts or re-run multibeast.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-02 at 7.58.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-09-02 at 7.58.28 PM.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 197
I know I've wondering...

To make the jump to 10.8.2:

I first backed up AppleACPIPlatform.kext and AppleHDA kext from my current installation.

I then ran the Combo Updater, then *BEFORE REBOOTING* I restored the two aforementioned kexts with kextbeast, repaired permissions with Disk Utility THEN rebooted and all is good!

Did not need to delete or modify any other kexts.

Combo Update direct download link: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1581

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-29 at 3.55.10 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-09-29 at 3.55.10 PM.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 251
anyone tried 10.8.3? I've found a patch for audio on osx86 but still can't get the hdmi audio worked. About other kexts I don't know which ones to roll back.

This one doesn't work for you?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-21 at 8.40.40 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-04-21 at 8.40.40 PM.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 287
To update to 10.8.3 on this hardware:

Just run combo update, and BEFORE rebooting launch Multibeast v5.3.0, install/update to latest Chameleon (v2.0.1), FakeSMC (v5.1.61) & FakeSMC Plugins and the the non-DSDT ACL889 kext for audio.

Reboot and you should be good to go..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-21 at 8.54.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-04-21 at 8.54.47 PM.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 232
To update from 10.8.3 to 10.8.4, just replace the audio kext as described in the post above for 10.8.2 --> 10.8.3 upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back