Contribute
Register

Successful installation of Sierra - i5 7600/gigabyte z270x-ud3

Status
Not open for further replies.
liquidsilver88, Thanks for putting up useful information. I changed the boot arguments as suggested for El Capitan OS installation as the standard clover args was re-booting the system in a loop. Using some help, I am able to install the El Capitan. For post installation, I used multibeast to set configuration as given in step 5 here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...supported-intel-based-pc.172672/#post_install

Now, when I restarted my machine after post installation step, the system boots automatically after 5 seconds with standard boot arguments and if I change the args configuration from clover options and select the hard drive to boot, it changes the args to default and go back re-booting my system.

Can you please suggest a solution to start my system and change these configurations? Thanks!

My Hardware Configuration is:
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-UD5 (rev. 1.0) LGA 1151 Intel Z270 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Motherboards - Intel
Processor: Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2 GHz LGA 1151 91W
Memory: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200) Memory Model BLS2K8G4D240FSB
Power Supply: CORSAIR RMx Series RM650X 650W 80 PLUS GOLD Haswell Ready Full Modular ATX12V & EPS12V SLI and Crossfire Ready Power Supply

Last edited:
@MacSam1465, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Done! Tried a second time adding lilu and appleALC kexts and got almost all working, even the gfx 1060
The only problem now are my usb 3.0 devices, the ports are all recognized and works as USB 2.0 but when I plug in a USB 3.0 external hdd or pendrive it doesn't mount it.
I'm using the latest USBInjectAll.kext 0.5.17 with Mac Pro 6,1 sys definition
Also noted that there is a XHCI-200-series-injector.kext, I've not tried it yet...any ideas?
Thanks a lot for your help!

View attachment 250446 View attachment 250447 View attachment 250448

Hi, i'm new in the hackintosh game. I've got the exactly same config than you. But i have installed high sierra 10.13. And, i've got the same probleme than you solve (no sound) with liquidsilver under sierra. Did you upgrade your system to high sierra and if you does, can you send me your EFI partition ?

@liquidsilver88 now i have the board . After the first start i see following .

Maybe someone have an idea ?

IMG_0241.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back