Contribute
Register

Successful High Sierra Installation on Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your reply. sleep and wake works fine for me in HFS both auto and manual. Its just in APFS manual sleep and wake works ok but auto just shuts the monitor and leaves everything else running. The monitor wakes ok though. I'm going to try your clover settings.

Oh well I tried but it never worked. Infact no sleep manual/auto was working nor did the monitor shut down. I have reverted back to my original clover. I noticed we have different energy settings in system preferences even though we have the same smbios iMac 17.1. You have both computer and display sliders and I only have a display.

Oh well I tried but it never worked. Infact no sleep manual/auto was working nor did the monitor shut down. I have reverted back to my original clover. I noticed we have different energy settings in system preferences even though we have the same smbios iMac 17.1. You have both computer and display sliders and I only have a display.
Found out it was my Thunderbolt connection with my Focusrite clarret 8pre that was stopping sleep. When the unit is off sleep works.

In-N-Out, first of all thanks for the great post!
I'm currently have Sierra installed and trying to update to High Sierra 10.13.3 but doesn't seem to boot.
I have tried your config.plist with latest version of clover, but no luck.
Could you maybe share your latest config.plist again? Maybe that will help.

@gladde, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@BreBo, I have updated my profile. I’m currently using the onboard intel graphics to start-up and have 32Gb memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back