Contribute
Register

[Success] VGA port fix for Intel HD 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest that for your use that a GT610 might be your best way of getting working graphics with QE/CI via a VGA connection.

There are many passive options available that are inexpensive and would suit your purpose well.

Hi. I'm trying to get VGA port working on my HP Pavilion DV6-6150sl with integrated graphics Intel HD 3000...
I've tried a couple of solutions, but the only thing I get is my video card not working.
I really need this for use with a projector for presentations, I hope someone can help me getting this working, thank you in advance :)

Hi. I'm trying to get VGA port working on my HP Pavilion DV6-6150sl with integrated graphics Intel HD 3000...
I've tried a couple of solutions, but the only thing I get is my video card not working.
I really need this for use with a projector for presentations, I hope someone can help me getting this working, thank you in advance :)

Suggest posting in the laptop section. Your post will be better answered there. Please give them the full details of the model that you are using as these details are extremely important. TIA
http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptops/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back