Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Tobitobst's Haswell - Z87X-D3H - i5 4670K - EVGA GTX760

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU ARE A LEGEND !!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS UP!!

I CAN CONFIRM ALL IS WORKING AS PER YOUR INSTRUCTIONS ON EVGA GTX780 - i7 4770k - Z87X-D3H

GAVE UP ON HACKINTOSHES ALONG TIME AGO BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO BUGGY. BUT THIS BUILD IS AMAZING - EVERYTHING WORKS. IT GOES TO SLEEP AS WELL - NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. TO GET IT TO SLEEP JUST CHANGE THE SETTINGS WITHIN THE BIOS ACCORDINGLY

THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS!!! YOU'RE A SERIOUSLY THE KING!

Z87X-D3H - i7 4770K - EVGA GTX760

Audio only works with headphones plugged in. Monitor is plugged in via hdmi into my GPU and no sound.

Messanger displays following message:
"An error occurred during activation. Try again.”

Boots perfect, except displays a message stating something along the lines of invalid disk. When I ask for more details is brings me to disk utilities.

My multi-beast settings are as follows:

Screen Shot 2013-12-15 at 9.45.00 AM.png
I'm very new at this and would really appreciate the help

Thanks! :D

@rodjohn01

thanks a lot, but the legends here are the guys that support us with the tools. without them nothing would work ;)

Z87X-D3H - i7 4770K - EVGA GTX760

Audio only works with headphones plugged in. Monitor is plugged in via hdmi into my GPU and no sound.

Messanger displays following message:
"An error occurred during activation. Try again.”

Boots perfect, except displays a message stating something along the lines of invalid disk. When I ask for more details is brings me to disk utilities.

My multi-beast settings are as follows:

View attachment 76714
I'm very new at this and would really appreciate the help

Thanks! :D

Did you choose the correct audio injection ? As far as i know your board has also ALC892 Audio Codec...

Sound doesn't work for me via HDMI. But as i remember there is a fix for this. Please search the forums for this issue..

Did you try to change your apple-id password ?

For your fourth issue try to make a screenshot of this error and start a new thread here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-desktop-support/

@rodjohn01

thanks a lot, but the legends here are the guys that support us with the tools. without them nothing would work ;)

Did you choose the correct audio injection ? As far as i know your board has also ALC892 Audio Codec...

Sound doesn't work for me via HDMI. But as i remember there is a fix for this. Please search the forums for this issue..

For your fourth issue try to make a screenshot of this error and start a new thread here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-desktop-support/

For Mavericks HDMI audio:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/112469-mavericks-hdmi-audio-applehda-guide.html

Adrian B

@rodjohn01

What are you referencing when you say audio injection?

I have not tried to change my apple-id password. The app store seems to work just fine.

The fourth error does not seem to be an issue anymore. It just went away :headbang:

@rodjohn01

All of my problems have been fixed (except iMessage). I had a 27" ACD that i kept trying to hook up and now it works beautifully. I tried a lot of different converters finally using the ATLONA AT-DP400 DUAL LINK DVI TO MINI DISPLAY PORT CONVERTER. This worked great!

please help me. I get crazy.

i7 Haswell
770GTX 4GB RAM Phantom
32GB RAM
Z87X-D3H F7 UEFI

I changed board from H87 to Z87 ... i changed RAM. Did memtest. Changed SSD ... Changed Powersupply. ONLY GPU and Housing is same anymore.
I installed OS X 3 times ... Maverrick of course.

I still have freezes !!!! ...

I get crazy I have a expensive Machine and all day over freezes. Sometime 6 hours super. Than freeze. and freeze goes on.
I need help.

please give me a solution.

I could get a GTX 760 with 4GB maybe this card is better ? But I think 770 and 760 same architecture

i have the same config but with i7 4770k and a 770gtx

installed and all works perfect for now, but i can't pair the Apple BT keyboard. I use the gmyle dongle.
When i was configuring mavericks the Apple Keyboard was recognized...now it does not work.
On System Information, the Bluetooth visible state is: Disabled. And the connectable state is: No.

i'm using Kyb and Mouse via USB

Attachments

• Schermata 2014-02-11 alle 14.25.38.png
    Schermata 2014-02-11 alle 14.25.38.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 161
I am trying to follow this guide, but with an F8 BIOS which has different options in different places. If anybody else has updated to F8 would it be possible to post screen shots so that I could copy settings.

Currently my system works fine but then suddenly freezes after a random amount of time.
System 10.9.2 + MultiBeast 6.2.1
Z87X-D3H
GTX 760
16GB Ram (4 x 4 sticks)
i7-4771

@modpod - I am currently on the F8 BIOS and have only modified to use Legacy boot only. Before my minimalistic adjustments, I had this issue, then tried several different settings without cure for your symptoms.

When you first used MultiBeast, did you install the AHCI_3rdParty_SATA.kext (Generically called "3rd Party SATA")? If so, try it without that... My system kept crashing (most notably when I would be viewing any content from my exFAT hard drive or NTFS hard drive). I have been running for three days without issue since reinstalling and opting not to include that kext. Hope this helps.

P.S. Does your sleep mode work?

System 10.9.2 + MultiBeast 6.2.1
Z87X-D3H
GTX 650 TI
16GB Ram (2 x 8GB 2400MHz Mushkin sticks)
i7-4770K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back