Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Tobitobst's Haswell - Z87X-D3H - i5 4670K - EVGA GTX760

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boot up in Verbose Mode ( -v ) and post some details about where it hangs please...

I finally got it to work. Had to change some bios settings. vt-d to disable, xhci to disable. After that, bingo! Everything seems to work perfectly, I'm very pleased with how everything functions. :)

*UPDATE*

- Bios Settings added
- OSX 10.9 Mavericks installation with Unibeast 3.0.0 and Multibeast 6.0
- new Geekbenchscore added

hey, i have the exact same hardware you do, well at least mobo cpu and gpu, and even though it basically runs like a charm, i get frequent disconnects and cant access the internet or local network without restarting. Any idea what might cause this? sorry if its a very basic thing, but i am kinda new to hackintoshes. i am currently using the ethernet port and all other devices connected to the router keep working during the disconnect.

Sorry, but i can't tell you what to do. I'm using a WiFi connection... but you can ask your question here:

Mavericks Desktop Support

I was looking to build a hackintosh a couple months ago but backed off because the problems people were having. After recent research, seems like a lot of problems were fixed recently! This build looks pretty awesome and might be the same that I build. Looking to play BF4 on it and use it as a graphic/video editor.

Dude!
This bild works PERFECT!!! Mavericks rules! : ))

Thanx ;)

One thing i figured out today. If you are using exactly this build be cautious with AHCI_3rdParty_SATA.kext ! With this kext my TimeMachine wasn't working and in Finder every damn Time i opened up my Mavericks Drive it took nearly a minute for the files to appear... Without this kext everything is peachy again ;)

Nice thread ! I'm about to go for a similar build ( with an i7 and a GTX770 though :twisted: ), did wifi and BTwork natively with this MOBO ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back