Contribute
Register

[Success] SpecialOpZ's Haswell ASUS Maximus VI Formula, I7 4770k, HD 7870 x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go into your sound settings and make sure you had the correct output selected? I am just using the one output jack, 2.1.
Yosemite has changed it's audio output settings. See this post.

Did you go into your sound settings and make sure you had the correct output selected? I am just using the one output jack, 2.1.
i have 5.1 what should i do on multibeast like what drive i need and where should i plug my three cable for my 5.1 on my mobo?
thanks

SpecialOpZ, I have the same build with the exception of the GPU. I can get it working flawlessly on Mavericks, however, no matter what I do I can't get the audio working on Yosemite. I can get it working initially, but after about 10 reboots or so it goes away and I have to use -f in order to boot everytime. Other than that, I love Yosemite. Can I get some help with the audio, pointers?

I had audio detection problem with saame board and 4770k, setting smbios to mac pro 3.1 solved everything for me...i managed to have a perfect yosemite 10.10.1 on my rig ...is it a problem to put 3.1 instead of 6.1?

Is there a WiFi-driver update, allowing 5 GHz WiFi-connections? :)

I installed the BCM4352.zip, but I am not able to find or connect to the 5 GHz-signal my router broadcasts, only the 2.4 GHz? Any idea? :)

Besides that, everything works, same build as you, but running 3 monitors at GTX 970 :)

This board is now working even better than before. I've included a .zip file with all the kexts you will need to get this board running correctly on then newest El Capitan 10.11.1 in my initial post.

BT 4.0 and Wifi 5 Ghz working as well as handoff.

Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 1.18.51 AM.png

Handoff working.
Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 2.09.16 AM.png

Updated install for El Capitan 10.11.2 :thumbup:

thank you for updating your post

i have the exact same build except for graphic card 970 gtx, noctua d15 and phantom 530 red

i got everything working im booting without the usb i have audio usb 3 sleep natively and every thing is working except bluetooth which im gona try your fix and im on 10.11.2

but i wanna help regardin booting first during installation u can use Gpt but you need to disable 3 things
fastboot and not hardware , csm to disable , secure boot clear you should see unloaded then change windows to other os in the cpu setting disable cpu c state then you are good to go

install clover and use confgurator i was able even to have imessage work

hope this help

hey thanks now my bluetooth works with handsoff wow now i have fully functioning hackintosh

the missing thing i wish that i can make the boot like real macs that i press shift if i only want to enter into windows which will display boot option i have been looking for this for quite some time

update 1: bluetooth can detect devices but cant connect or send any files it fails ? do you have the same problem i tried airplay and it works

update 2: bluetooth can send to all devices except to my other laptop which is weird this is happening on windows and mac

besides i got it to boot like a real mac which boots directly to osx unless i want windows which requires me hit any key this is done by gui boot hide then write the names of the harddrives

Excellent I glad you got your computer fully working. I do not have any blueTooth problems, and it sounds like you figured out that the problem was your other computer.

Glad it helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back