Contribute
Register

{SUCCESS} Nishant's Build : Core i7 3770K, GA-Z77X-UD5H, 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast, MSI GTX 670 PE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! Nice man! I don't have storage drives yet so there's no hassle in that. So your Windows SSD is plugged onto an Intel SATA III port or a third party SATA III port? Because there was an old guide I read that said the new drive should be plugged onto the third party SATA ports. Anyway, congratulations on your build! Hope to see a nice build log coming up from you! :thumbup:

Yeh, will surely do a build log! Gotta give back :)

Right as for the drives, all four drives are plugged into the Sata 3 6gbps ports. Both mac drives are in the grey ports, and both windows in the white ports. Hope this helps.

Also, somehow all USB ports, including 3.0 are working, and so is my firewire 800 pcie card! didn't expect this.

One thing i forgot to mention: Once windows is installed you won't have ethernet/ wifi drivers - which could make driver hunting an issue. So here is the ethernet/Lan driver I installed for this mobo - which let me download other drivers through Driver Genius. (Will still have to manually download nvidia drivers)

Let me know how the windows install goes for you. Will post my log soon. :geek:

So my internet won't work as fast or anything? Or will it be as fast as normal? I will be playing Multiplayer games so I hope my ping won't be affected. I use the Intel powered Ethernet port.

All my USB 3.0 ports work with USB 3.0 devices, haven't tested them with USB 2.0 devices (other than my keyboard and mouse, they run on USB 3.0 ports always!). So is the GTX 770 performing as you want it to in Windows as well?

Looking to forward to a brilliant build log!

Right, internet is as fast as it should be on both windows and mac - so no issues there (Also using Intel port). I highly recommend the EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX - the performance is superb! working like a charm on both win/ mac. Getting 120+ FPS on Battefield 3 - high settings :eek: and around 60-70 on Ultra o_O!!

Also on mac side, Final cut is running smooth as anything! Btw you'll be surprised as to how quiet this card is!

Hahah I don't see myself buying another graphics card for a long time. Good to know everything is functional, I plan on BF3 as well with my GTX 670, I believe the GTX 770 is ~10 fps more in most games. I wish I could've bought the GTX 770 but I couldn't afford to wait a few more months for it to come out, but I don't regret choosing the GTX 670!

Finally, kudos!

Right, internet is as fast as it should be on both windows and mac - so no issues there (Also using Intel port). I highly recommend the EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX - the performance is superb! working like a charm on both win/ mac. Getting 120+ FPS on Battefield 3 - high settings :eek: and around 60-70 on Ultra o_O!!

Also on mac side, Final cut is running smooth as anything! Btw you'll be surprised as to how quiet this card is!
^^^^THIS!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: TEAM 770 FOR THE WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back