Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI +32Gb DDR5 + i9-13900K + Radeon RX 6800XT

efi

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    27.8 MB · Views: 11
you have to read more....!

If you read all the post you are interested to, You will find the "solution".
Enable all the uncecked kext and use the daemon for wifi as suggested in one on the first posts.
See

You've to download and install Heliport to use your WiFi

Last edited:
Amazing, everything works now. Thank you all, especially you Mr pulpinex.

I have another question. How can I get Windows into boot. He doesn't appear in it? And I did the benchmark test, I got better results on Mac than Windows.

When I’ve to start in Windows, I push F11 at boot menu (while booting) and I select the NVMe disk that contain Windows.
I keep the two systems completely separated.

PS:
You have to say a huge thanks to all those people who work every day to make a hack working. I am the last link in the chain. And mine is the easiest job… just read!
If we are here is thanks to Tonymacx86, who allows all of us to share our experiences and have our usable Hackintoshes.

Say a huge thx to all people that everyday works to make the hack working!

Last edited:
Hello, thank you very much for sharing. My computer configuration is the same as yours, 13900k+z790p-wifi. I've used your EFI and everything is working fine, but my Cinebench score is very low, only single-core 1050, multi-core 10000, and the core number show 8 Cores 32 Threads but not 24 Cores . Could you please help me identify the issue? Thank you very much for your help.

Hello, thank you very much for sharing. My computer configuration is the same as yours, 13900k+z790p-wifi. I've used your EFI and everything is working fine, but my Cinebench score is very low, only single-core 1050, multi-core 10000, and the core number show 8 Cores 32 Threads but not 24 Cores . Could you please help me identify the issue? Thank you very much for your help.
try using the 3 files included in the attached .zip. Replace it in the EFI/OC/KEXT dir.
Are you using same BIOS configuration as I updated?

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
Why'd you go from RX 6900 to 6800 XT?

Good question!
...to do tests, experiments, to not stand still. Obviously I made the changes when I had very good deals on used video cards.
I buy, I try, I resell.
I have so much fun!
:)

Back