Contribute
Register

[Success] Mojave on Lenovo Ideapad 320 15iKB (Model 80YH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no config.plist in your files
Sorry I re-uploaded the EFI sound normally HDMI is not working
I tried to modify but could not boot

Attachments

• lenoveo_v310-15lsk.zip
    11.1 MB · Views: 91
You can use my EFI folder and not just you for anyone that has the exact same model as mine, with everything working including trackpad, battery, and HDMI.
Mine is Lenovo Ideapad 320 14IKB with Intel i5 7200U and HD620 running macOS Catalina 10.15.2 just fine
With your configuration, audio does not work. I tried to modify it, but it didn't work. This is my EFI audio work, but there is no HDMI output. The sound chip is ALC236. How do I modify it? This is my EFI

Attachments

• lenoveo_v310-15lsk.zip
    11.1 MB · Views: 107
Lenovo Ideapad 510-15IKB
7200U CPU

Need to install Catalina. Can someone please help me with the clover configuration?

Lenovo Ideapad 510-15IKB
7200U CPU

Need to install Catalina. Can someone please help me with the clover configuration?
You have same configuration as my laptop, you can use my EFI, it’s above, just add a new smbios and you're ready to go

You have same configuration as my laptop, you can use my EFI, it’s above, just add a new smbios and you're ready to go
20200207_222642.jpg
20200207_222542.jpg

MAN, thank you so much ! GOD bless YOU ! Setup worked well.
MY trackpad and laptop keyboard is not working.
I have to connect external mouse and keyboard to use it. Do you know how can i solve this?
Also, I disconnected the power adapter but it still shows power as power adapter.
also 100% charge doesn't changing.

View attachment 448713View attachment 448714

MAN, thank you so much ! GOD bless YOU ! Setup worked well.
MY trackpad and laptop keyboard is not working.
I have to connect external mouse and keyboard to use it. Do you know how can i solve this?
Also, I disconnected the power adapter but it still shows power as power adapter.
also 100% charge doesn't changing.
Sorry for the delay, this is an updated version of my EFI, you can try this one, but don't forget to put a new SMBIOS, or in this case, just copy it from your old config, put the EFI as it is and don't change anything to make it work.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 136
Last edited:
With your configuration, audio does not work. I tried to modify it, but it didn't work. This is my EFI audio work, but there is no HDMI output. The sound chip is ALC236. How do I modify it? This is my EFI
I created this one for your specs, I put the layout 3 depending on your codec if didn't work change it to another layout, and don't forget to add a new SMBIOS (Macbook Pro 14,1)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 94
Hey guys, I need a help with my EFI. I buy a new 21:9 monitor and I cannot make him work on the correct resolution (2560x1080).
Can anyone help me with?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    27.2 MB · Views: 83
Hey guys, I need a help with my EFI. I buy a new 21:9 monitor and I cannot make him work on the correct resolution (2560x1080).
Can anyone help me with?
Hey, I made a guide for this model, you can use my EFI, also, you can change the resolution from system preferences

Thank you for so fast reply, I really appreciate.

Actually, my attached EFI is an old version of your EFI (I think is the first post). The HDMI works, but he can't show resolutions bigger than 1080p in System Preferences.

I try to use this one from your guide, but when it starts, Clover don't find any MacOS partition, even from the USB stick.

Sorry for late response, I couldn't test it before.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back