Contribute
Register

[Success] Mojave on Lenovo Ideapad 320 15iKB (Model 80YH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audio will work with AppleALC and ”alcid=20” boot arg, wifi is not supported yet, did fix power management and HDMI ?

As you can see, my hackintosh on this same specs have all of this requirements to the audio works, but it doesn't, how do I get the audio to work?

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2019-08-14 às 17.10.30.png
    Captura de Tela 2019-08-14 às 17.10.30.png
    450.4 KB · Views: 224
  • Captura de Tela 2019-08-14 às 17.10.39.png
    Captura de Tela 2019-08-14 às 17.10.39.png
    521.5 KB · Views: 213
As you can see, my hackintosh on this same specs have all of this requirements to the audio works, but it doesn't, how do I get the audio to work?
How and where to install kexts:

Use this to make sure your kexts are up to date:

Hi friends
I had a really weird problem with my headphone audio, before sleep it works great but after sleep, a crackling noise appears in the headphone, but speakers work well after sleep, any suggestions?
ALC230
layout-id 20
(AppleALC+Lilu+CodecCommander) installed in Other folder
Thx

Quote Reply

Hello again, I want to update my mackintosh to Mac 10.14.5, I am on 10.14.1, but on the system update does not show it up. What can I do?
You probably need to convert your disk to APFS.

You probably need to convert your disk to APFS.
Hey, do you have this noise/ crackling sound in headphone after sleep ? And how did you fix it ? THX

Hello again, I am trying to create a Mac OS 10.14.6 bootable usb using UniBeast, but, when I boot the device, my computer just restart, those are my configurations for the device.

Attachments

• 1567354462779.png
    1567354462779.png
    1 MB · Views: 176
Hello again, I am trying to create a Mac OS 10.14.6 bootable usb using UniBeast, but, when I boot the device, my computer just restart, those are my configurations for the device.
unibeast is for desktops
Link to laptop guide:

use latest clover from the downloads section

Hey man, can I install Mac OS Catalina on this laptop, and if so can you make a post?

Hey man, can I install Mac OS Catalina on this laptop, and if so can you make a post?
What model do you have, if same is mine you can take my EFI folder and install Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back