1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Other
SUCCESS installing Mavericks on Intel DH67CL

Hi everybody,
When I bought my system, I didn't think of installing Hackintosh on it but I successfully installed "Mavericks 10.9.4" on my PC few weeks back. Hopefully the same should work with Intel DH67BL coz it is same board like DH67CL.

Hardware:
Motherboard - Intel DH67CL
Processor - Intel i7 2600K
GPU - Intel HD3000 (Integrated Graphics)
RAM - Corsair 8GB
Sound - Realtek ALC892 (On-board)
Ethernet - Intel 82579V Gigabit Ethernet (On-board)

How to install:
1. Create a bootable USB stick using Unibeast
2. Download "MultiBeast - Mavericks 6.1.0" and copy to a pen-drive
3. Install Mavericks and reboot from bootable USB, choose Hard-disk
4. Run MultiBeast 6.1.0 and select/check these options ---[ Quick Start>"EasyBeast" + Drivers>Audio>Realtek ALCxxx>WithoutDSDT>"ALC892" + Drivers>Network>"Intel - hnak's AppleIntelE1000e v2.4.14" ] ---- and install

This is how I got it working. Only Problem is USB-3 not working, will post again when I get solution for this.

Hi everybody,
When I bought my system, I didn't think of installing Hackintosh on it but I successfully installed "Mavericks 10.9.4" on my PC few weeks back. Hopefully the same should work with Intel DH67BL coz it is same board like DH67CL.

Hardware:
RAM - Corsair 8GB

How to install:
4. Run MultiBeast 6.1.0 and select/check these options ---[ Quick Start>"EasyBeast" + Drivers>Audio>Realtek ALCxxx>WithoutDSDT>"ALC892" + Drivers>Network>"Intel - hnak's AppleIntelE1000e v2.4.14" ] ---- and install

This is how I got it working. Only Problem is USB-3 not working, will post again when I get solution for this.

I used to have the same board. You should be able to get USB 3.0 working by installing the USB 3.0 (Universal) kext. It handles both NEC and Renesas chipsets.

I like this board for Hackintosh and find it gets proportionally easier every OS X revision. I know Rehabman has the DH67BL. I've also installed OS X with that board and it was a breeze.

Just for interest's sake, did you get the HD3000 graphics working with full QE/CI?

Good luck.

Cheers :)

Hi everybody,

Hardware:
RAM - Corsair 8GB

How to install:

There is a guide here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-dh67gd-core-i7-2600k-hd3000-ml-10-8-2-a.html

I'm currently running Yosemite using Clover. Clover allows a much better setup, more resilient to OS X updates.

For USB3, I updated the firmware for NEC/Renesas and use patches to enable AppleUSBXHCI.kext: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/150-patched-appleusbxhci/. Note: I do not use the kext there, and instead patch on-the-fly with Clover config.plist.

This board is a solid board and a trouble-free OS X hack.

Thanks "Mo Facta" and "RehabMan" for USB 3.0, it is working fine now.
I also realized that my mother-board (Intel DH67CL) cannot boot directly to GPT drive and every-time I had to select Hackintosh drive manually (force boot) so was not able to make hackintosh drive as first boot drive. I searched for solution and figured out how to patch unibeast pen-drive for MBR support. I patched installation pen-drive for MBR, re installed Mavericks on MBR Drive, and now everything seems fine to me.

And my HD3000 graphics is working with full QE/CI .... (I think so). I m new to mac system so I can't tell exactly what is "FULL QE/CI". So I m putting an attachment about what Mac thinks about my Display.
Also I performed a benchmark test with X-Bench and putting the result here as attachment too. It would be great if anyone can tell what exactly it tells.

Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• Screen Shot.jpg
    Screen Shot.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 511
  • Screen Shot 2.jpg
    Screen Shot 2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 385
I also realized that my mother-board (Intel DH67CL) cannot boot directly to GPT drive

Actually, it can. Details are in the link I already provided.

problems: Mavericks 10.9.4 on Intel DH 67 CL AND Intel core I7 2600k

Hi friend I have intel dh 67 cl motherboard and intel core I7 2600k processor and 4gb ram with ati raedon 5450 graphics card . Will this configuration work with unibeast
Will you please help me? ?

Hi Gauravbhau, I've installed Mavericks on the same board & processor (Intel-DH67CL & i7-2600k) by unibeast method.
If u r installing Mavericks, everything on your board should work fine. I cannot tell about ur graphics-card, search for "ATI Radeon 5450" and I think u will find how to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back