Contribute
Register

[Success] Lenovo M93p, M73p "Tiny" mini PC i5 4570t, i7 4765t Yosemite-Catalina

I just ran Geekbench 5 (That's all I could download) and got the following results in my High Sierra i7 - 3770
There is a huge variance in the scores between GB4 and GB5. Your i7 numbers are not really out of line for what you should be getting. You could look up other GB5 scores and compare with other computers that use that CPU.

I just ran Geekbench 5 (That's all I could download) and got the following results in my High Sierra i7 - 3770

Seems really low.

View attachment 451189

The OpenCL seemed better

View attachment 451191

Geekbench 5 kills the high scores, lol but it does drop them all. Thats not a IGPU score for open Cl is it?

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 9.26.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 9.29.58 PM.png

There is a huge variance in the scores between GB4 and GB5. Your i7 numbers are not really out of line for what you should be getting. You could look up other GB5 scores and compare with other computers that use that CPU.
OK I did wonder if it was something to dp with GB5. I could not find a GB4 download. Do you have one you could share?

Geekbench 5 kills the high scores, lol but it does drop them all. Thats not a IGPU score for open Cl is it?

View attachment 451193View attachment 451194

I have a Nvidia GT1030 (2GB) in this Hackintosh but I am stuck on High Sierra with it

In the Geekbench result summary it shows my memory speed at 800 MHz but in the BIOS it shows 1600 MHz and also in the about this Mac (8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

OK here is the results I found for the same processor on GB4

I can stop panicking now lol

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 11.56.47 AM.png

I have a Nvidia GT1030 (2GB) in this Hackintosh but I am stuck on High Sierra with it

In the Geekbench result summary it shows my memory speed at 800 MHz but in the BIOS it shows 1600 MHz and also in the about this Mac (8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Geekbench does that with the Ram its divided by 2.

Hi Gigamaxx,
i just got my mp93p. I started with your EFI, but booting stops with "com.apple.applefscompression typezlib kmod start".
I took my Bios Settings from this video:

Then i changed only the config plist from that video and that woks instantly with your EFI Folder.
What doesn't Work is Sleep, Wake From Sleep Audio und Wlan.

Could you have a short look at his config.plist?

As i said i have the same Lenovo but with the Intel 4590T.

Attachments

• config.plist-93p.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 96
Hi Gigamaxx,
i just got my mp93p. I started with your EFI, but booting stops with "com.apple.applefscompression typezlib kmod start".
I took my Bios Settings from this video:

Then i changed only the config plist from that video and that woks instantly with your EFI Folder.
What doesn't Work is Sleep, Wake From Sleep Audio und Wlan.

Could you have a short look at his config.plist?

As i said i have the same Lenovo but with the Intel 4590T.

Try this, place it in your Clover and name it config copy.plist or config2.plist. Also remove the C lover/ACPI/Patched SSDT.aml its for the other CPUs.
At clover boot screen use cursor arrows to go to Options tab then go to Config. you can choose either config.plist for boot testing.

What bios version do you have?
Did you remove the SSDT.aml before you tried booting the first time?

Attachments

• config.plist-93p.plist
    7.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Nice, what is the wattage of that CPU?
I did a quick search and came up with 77 watts.

I just picked up a Thinkcentre M83 SFF, i5 - 4570, 10GB DDR3 1600 & Radeon 5450 for $140 CDN. It has a 128GB Samsung SSD & 500GB data drive. I got it for my daughter but I think I am going to try a Hackintosh install first. I am not sure how compatible the Radeon 5450 is but I believe it has the integrated 4600 graphics.

Do you think I will be able to use the files from your tutorial for this?

Back