Register

(Success) i7 7700K, GTX 1080, Gigabyte GA-Z270P-D3, Sierra 10.12.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same audio issue
I tired appleACL no luck
Reset completely and tried MultiBeast
887/888 no luck
I’m using a gtx1080 and getting brutal video lag can you share your working config?

I can't help with the GPU side of things, but I've got a working config file for the audio that I've attached. You'll also need some of the other patches in there for getting USB 3 running properly.
You'll need to use the DSDT patch 100/200/300-Series-Rename HDAS to HDEF patch (listed in the Acpi section of Clover Configurator) & all the KextsToPatch (listed in Kernel and Kext Patches)
I'm using Audio 1 (listed in Devices), but your setup may require a different setup there.

It's possible that you'll need the XHCI-200-Series-Injector.kext too, but I'm not 100% on that.

Attachments

• GA-Z270P-D3 Working Config.plist
    13.5 KB · Views: 456
Anyone using the iGPU on GA-Z270P-D3 w 7700K? I cannot get it to work properly. It would either have green tint or occasionally short black screens.

I can't help with the GPU side of things, but I've got a working config file for the audio that I've attached. You'll also need some of the other patches in there for getting USB 3 running properly.
You'll need to use the DSDT patch 100/200/300-Series-Rename HDAS to HDEF patch (listed in the Acpi section of Clover Configurator) & all the KextsToPatch (listed in Kernel and Kext Patches)
I'm using Audio 1 (listed in Devices), but your setup may require a different setup there.

It's possible that you'll need the XHCI-200-Series-Injector.kext too, but I'm not 100% on that.
I thought with AppleALC https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC/wiki/Installation-and-usage we shouldn't use HDAS to HDEF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back