(Success) i7 7700K, GTX 1080, Gigabyte GA-Z270P-D3, Sierra 10.12.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Hi,

Success for me on my first hackintosh ! Everything is working USB 3.0, Ethernet (waiting for PCI card for Wifi), GPU, CPU, sleep/awake, audio (USB, audiobox). No weird reboot for the moment. I had to fix the black boot screen problem for the GPU web driver of my GTX 1080, but, other than that, I'm surprise that everything is working so easily (for a long time I hope).

Components:

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K (4,2 GHz)
SSD Samsung Serie 750 EVO - 500 Go
NZXT Source 340 - S340 Blanc
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GQ - 650W
Gigabyte GA-Z270P-D3
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X+ 8 Go
G.Skill Ripjaws V Red DDR4 2 x 8 Go 2400 MHz CAS 15
Be Quiet Dark Rock 3

Available if someone want more details.
Thanks tonymacx86 for all this amazing content.

Greetings.. have a similar setup with the same GPU. All is good except no Graphics Acceleration, installed latest Nvidia Webdriver, Clover set to inject Nvidia. What am I missing? thanks so much!

I had to fix the black boot screen problem for the GPU web driver of my GTX 1080

Hi
Curious as to how you fixed the black screen. Just began getting this after the 10.12.6 update.

Hi,

Success for me on my first hackintosh ! Everything is working USB 3.0, Ethernet (waiting for PCI card for Wifi), GPU, CPU, sleep/awake, audio (USB, audiobox). No weird reboot for the moment. I had to fix the black boot screen problem for the GPU web driver of my GTX 1080, but, other than that, I'm surprise that everything is working so easily (for a long time I hope).

Components:

Gigabyte GA-Z270P-D3
Be Quiet Dark Rock 3

I have the same board. Upon reboot to install OSX I keep getting "Missing operating system" message. What am I doing wrong?

@Woodoo88, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi! I have an old Dell speaker system and it's not showing up in the system preferences. USB audio works, but there is a ton glitches Here's my config file:

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.5 KB · Views: 340
Hi,

Components:

Gigabyte GA-Z270P-D3
Be Quiet Dark Rock 3

I'm looking at this same MB. Any special boot flags or did you just follow basic install instructions? What kext for audio?

Basic installation the only thing was to add a abiotic args in order to boot after experiencing black screen when instainsta and updating Nvidia GPU drivers. dart=0

I have the same audio issue
I tired appleACL no luck
Reset completely and tried MultiBeast
887/888 no luck
I’m using a gtx1080 and getting brutal video lag can you share your working config?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back