Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-5820k / GTX 970 / GA-X99-UD4 El Capitan 10.11.2 [Clover Guide] (100% Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
managed to solve that issue, but the computer gets a kernal panic when I try to install it?

When following this tutorial, I got stuck at the 'Prohibited/Stop' sign and unable to pass that. I am suspecting if I should ever set the SMBIO to a Mac Pro 6,1 at the config.plist file with Clover Configuration GUI.

From my searching of the forum, I think the 'Stop' sign may be due to some USB issue (?).

Any ideas how to fix this? Hardware specs in my signature. Thanks!!

When following this tutorial, I got stuck at the 'Prohibited/Stop' sign and unable to pass that. I am suspecting if I should ever set the SMBIO to a Mac Pro 6,1 at the config.plist file with Clover Configuration GUI.

From my searching of the forum, I think the 'Stop' sign may be due to some USB issue (?).

Any ideas how to fix this? Hardware specs in my signature. Thanks!!

you have completely different hardware search for people with successful installs using your motherboard. Its completely different for your system. Only follow my guide if you use the Gigabyte x99-ud4 motherboard

Hi Malki , i want to ask you about your bios version, I have F12 and I think that it's outdated , i have the same configuration that you have but instead of gtx 970 i have radion 7750 and after i install el capitan with unibeast, i booted up and i saw artefacts on the screen, i think that radeon 7750 is not supported with el capitan. If i buy a gigabyte GTX 750 TI OC it will be better?

Thank you for your time and sorry for disturbing.

Have a nice day.

Hi Malki , i want to ask you about your bios version, I have F12 and I think that it's outdated , i have the same configuration that you have but instead of gtx 970 i have radion 7750 and after i install el capitan with unibeast, i booted up and i saw artefacts on the screen, i think that radeon 7750 is not supported with el capitan. If i buy a gigabyte GTX 750 TI OC it will be better?

Thank you for your time and sorry for disturbing.

Have a nice day.

Yeah thats probably it. I have never had good luck with amd cards in hackintosh's. Im sure the nvidia will work fine just going to need web drivers

Hello, thank you for this great post. I really think is the best in the internet for installing El Capitan in X99

I have installed El Capitan in one HDD but the problem comes after rebooting, I cant make it boot. I tried possible combinations between OsxAptioFix2Drv and/or OsxAptioFixDrv and the only one working for me is having OsxAptioFix2Drv as far as with the other options nothing appears besides an Apple.

With the option of
OsxAptioFix2Drv I get a problem and I have no idea how to solve it. I add here the picture IMG_0192.JPG

Hi @Malki
I know that a lot of people are checking your thread and just want to let you know guys that I successful installed 10.11.4 on GA-x99-ud4, 5820k (after a full day fighting with it...) So if you have questions search for the thread. The purpose of my post is not to highjack the thread but more people to be aware that it is possible to use the new 10.11.4 with the x99 MB (and to spread the good news faster)

Hello, thank you for this great post. I really think is the best in the internet for installing El Capitan in X99

I have installed El Capitan in one HDD but the problem comes after rebooting, I cant make it boot. I tried possible combinations between OsxAptioFix2Drv and/or OsxAptioFixDrv and the only one working for me is having OsxAptioFix2Drv as far as with the other options nothing appears besides an Apple.

With the option of
OsxAptioFix2Drv I get a problem and I have no idea how to solve it. I add here the picture View attachment 182761

try adding test2.efi that seemed to solve all my problems with osxaptiofixdrv / aptiofix2drv. Like i said in the guide, booting from the usb stick might work with osxaptiofixdrv but you might need osxaptiofix2drv to actually boot from hard drive. Which is why I said to create multiple usb sticks with different drivers so you don't get stuck. Also try yosemite if all else fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back