Status
Not open for further replies.
@RehabMan any ideas I could try?

Attached is the debug archive.

Attachments

• debug_18868.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:
@better, unfortunately I'm not getting any responses in other threads I posted about my wifi issue. Would you mind comparing your installation with mine, in an attempt to fix my issue?

Can you upload the config.plist along with a printout (ls -l) of all the kext directories (Clover/kext/Other, Library/Extensions, System/Library/Extensions)? Maybe I can compare that with my installation and try some different stuff.

Thank you in advance.

How well is your trackpad working? Mine is very basic no 2 finger scroll. Can yours perform gestures?

Same here, no gestures, no 2 finger scrolling.

@better, unfortunately I'm not getting any responses in other threads I posted about my wifi issue. Would you mind comparing your installation with mine, in an attempt to fix my issue?

Can you upload the config.plist along with a printout (ls -l) of all the kext directories (Clover/kext/Other, Library/Extensions, System/Library/Extensions)? Maybe I can compare that with my installation and try some different stuff.

Thank you in advance.

@alexdimo , I'm sorry for the delay, I was out of the country. Attached you will find my config.plist and printout. Hope it will help.

Attachments

• Printout.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 141
Thanks. :)
I've replicated your config to my laptop, loaded the same kexts and patches, even loaded your config.plist without any changes, and I still can't get the wifi to work consistently. High latency and lots of packet loss. I really don't understand what's wrong and the wifi interface keeps flapping.

Thanks. :)
I've replicated your config to my laptop, loaded the same kexts and patches, even loaded your config.plist without any changes, and I still can't get the wifi to work consistently. High latency and lots of packet loss. I really don't understand what's wrong and the wifi interface keeps flapping.
@alexdimo , maybe it's a hardware problem?

I tried the laptop with a live Ubuntu and it worked fine... What can I say... Very disappointed!

@better how did you fix the audio, battery status, hotkeys for this laptop? Please help I am planning to install mojave on this machine. Please please Looking for to your reply soon. Thanks

Followed the guide from RehabMan, his guide worked for me with some adjustments but don't give up, but its an obsulute must to remove all the HP standard Bios settings. Without that you'll run into problems, also change the the Wifi-blue tooth card for an apple compataible, had to order it from China, note this was a while ago on ealier version of MacOS Serria, have no idea if would work on Catalina. As i ended selling it and buying a mac book pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back