Contribute
Register

Success Hackintosh i7 GA-Z170X-UD5 TH - i7-6700K - GIGABYTE GTX 970

Status
Not open for further replies.
After installing Rob Papen Punch 1.0.6 (VST Plug-in) i have an loop at start up. Only helps nv_disable=1. This VST plug-in need to restart the system after installing. I have reinstall nVidia web drivers, but this is not help me. I need this plug-in. Is there any way do make my video card working?

Internal audio, pci... what are you using??

Last edited:
Hay, do you have thunderbolt ? Has anyone had success mounting an external audio card through the new gigabyte thunderbolt 3 card or less, how was that done?

Hey all! First of all - big thank you to everyone who posts on here. I've been lurking around these last couple of days because I'm looking to build my first Hack - fantastic work.

Would it be correct to say that what OP built here is one of the (if not the) most tested/well documented "pro" configurations?

I will be using mine for video editing, working with multiple external drives and (if possible) two 4k monitors. Anyone on here using this build for that?

Hey all! First of all - big thank you to everyone who posts on here. I've been lurking around these last couple of days because I'm looking to build my first Hack - fantastic work.

Would it be correct to say that what OP built here is one of the (if not the) most tested/well documented "pro" configurations?

I will be using mine for video editing, working with multiple external drives and (if possible) two 4k monitors. Anyone on here using this build for that?
There are no statistics, but I would say this build is pretty stable. I have mine with no issues with everything working. Not sure about 4k monitors - my nvidia 970 only has one DP port.

There are no statistics, but I would say this build is pretty stable. I have mine with no issues with everything working. Not sure about 4k monitors - my nvidia 970 only has one DP port.

Nice! And, crap... I thought maybe one could run one screen off the mobo and one of the GPU? But no?

If not - could someone perhaps point me to a GPU that would work in this config (the GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 + i7 6700k Skylake) that can handle two 4k monitors? Or maybe a completely different setup that is known to work well? I would be forever grateful!

can this video card compatible with this hackintosh set up
Gigabyte GTX 1050 TI Windforce OC 4GB (GV-N105TWF2OC-4GD)?

can this video card compatible with this hackintosh set up
Gigabyte GTX 1050 TI Windforce OC 4GB (GV-N105TWF2OC-4GD)?
Nvidia has not yet released macOS drivers for the Pascal (GTX 1000 series) cards. Monitor the Graphics forum section for news. Hopefully, the drivers will be available at the same time Sierra 10.12.2 is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back