Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Z590 VISION D + 11700K + RX 6600 XT

I have already disable it from BIOS.From the beginning.I have checked it a lot of times.It's not enabled.
Are the MacOS Monterey versions i try to install ok???

The weird thing is that i installed windows 11 before without any problem for my 970 Evo Plus firmware update..Maybe i have problem with my bios ??? Because secure boot seems to be disabled but maybe is not..
??????
From my opinion Secure Boot is enabled, but not configured correctly. Please do the following BIOS settings:

BIOS:
Menu "Boot"
  • CFG Lock -> Disabled
  • Security Option -> System
  • Windows 10 Features -> Windows 10
  • CSM Support -> Disabled
  • Open Secure Boot
    • Secure Boot -> Enabled
    • Secure Boot Mode -> Standard

To use the Windows 11 correctly you must enable the TPM2.0 in the BIOS, but this is another tweak not connected to your problem now. We are gonna fix this later.

Before all this settings try to restore BIOS to defaults, restart your system and configure all the necessary settings.

By the way where did you download the macOS Monterey Installer from?

From my opinion Secure Boot is enabled, but not configured correctly. Please do the following BIOS settings:

BIOS:
Menu "Boot"
  • CFG Lock -> Disabled
  • Security Option -> System
  • Windows 10 Features -> Windows 10
  • CSM Support -> Disabled
  • Open Secure Boot
    • Secure Boot -> Enabled
    • Secure Boot Mode -> Standard

To use the Windows 11 correctly you must enable the TPM2.0 in the BIOS, but this is another tweak not connected to your problem now. We are gonna fix this later.

Before all this settings try to restore BIOS to defaults, restart your system and configure all the necessary settings.

By the way where did you download the macOS Monterey Installer from?
Thank you again.Honestly.I really need to make this Hackintosh
work and you help a lot. (I just came home for second time today,i go to work at the morning and again at the afternoon that's why it takes time to try things.Sorry for that)
Give me a moment to try this. (I let secure boot enabled after restoring to defaults?)
I download MacOS from GibMacOS

Last edited:
Thank you again.Honestly.I really need to make this Hackintosh
work and you help a lot. (I just came home for second time today,i go to work at the morning and again at the afternoon that's why it takes time to try things.Sorry for that)
Give me a moment to try this. (I let secure boot enabled after restoring to defaults?)
I download MacOS from GibMacOS
I don’t know..I receive this when I have secure boot enabled..
And something else.When I open pc or after restart it needs about one minute or a little more to go to mb screen (f12 boot menu,del for setup etc.)..Is this normal with this setup??

Attachments

• E4A8AA55-E415-49F3-BED7-8E2A7FA22A2A.jpeg
    E4A8AA55-E415-49F3-BED7-8E2A7FA22A2A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • 0663A724-5FF1-4437-9DD5-07C1EA925172.jpeg
    0663A724-5FF1-4437-9DD5-07C1EA925172.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • B88B2D24-93B4-4608-A9EA-C7E6F8CF977C.jpeg
    B88B2D24-93B4-4608-A9EA-C7E6F8CF977C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
@loopatic ,it's really really strange... Let us go another way.
By the way, the delay on boot is pretty normal, it depands on the memory modules used.

So, please do the following:
  • Update your BIOS to F7, reboot the system and go back to BIOS
  • Load the Optimized Defaults, tweak the memory profile, but leave CPU freq to default, save and reboot again. Go back to BIOS settings
  • In Menu Settings
    • Enable VT-d
    • Enable Trusted Computing and choose TPM 2.0 (Intel PTT)
  • In Menu Boot
    • Disable CFG-Lock
    • Security Option set to System
    • Windows 10 Features set to Windows 10
    • CSM Support set to Disabled - to apply this change, sometimes you must reboot the system
    • Preferred Operating Mode set to Advanced Mode
    • Open Secure Boot
      • System Mode is now set to Setup
      • Secure Boot set to Enabled with a remark of Not Active
      • Secure Boot Mode set to Standard
Remark: My iGPU is enabled, but is disabled with OC to macOS. So iGPU is visible and used only in Windows 11. This tweak is already in my posted EFI. You can enabled it later, but for now, please leave it disabled.

Hope this helps. Have no other ideas for now.

Attachments

• IMG_2974.jpg
    IMG_2974.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2975.jpg
    IMG_2975.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2976.jpg
    IMG_2976.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2977.jpg
    IMG_2977.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
@loopatic ,it's really really strange... Let us go another way.
By the way, the delay on boot is pretty normal, it depands on the memory modules used.

So, please do the following:
  • Update your BIOS to F7, reboot the system and go back to BIOS
  • Load the Optimized Defaults, tweak the memory profile, but leave CPU freq to default, save and reboot again. Go back to BIOS settings
  • In Menu Settings
    • Enable VT-d
    • Enable Trusted Computing and choose TPM 2.0 (Intel PTT)
  • In Menu Boot
    • Disable CFG-Lock
    • Security Option set to System
    • Windows 10 Features set to Windows 10
    • CSM Support set to Disabled - to apply this change, sometimes you must reboot the system
    • Preferred Operating Mode set to Advanced Mode
    • Open Secure Boot
      • System Mode is now set to Setup
      • Secure Boot set to Enabled with a remark of Not Active
      • Secure Boot Mode set to Standard
Remark: My iGPU is enabled, but is disabled with OC to macOS. So iGPU is visible and used only in Windows 11. This tweak is already in my posted EFI. You can enabled it later, but for now, please leave it disabled.

Hope this helps. Have no other ideas for now.
Goodmorning.Thank u a lot.
I 'll check these all.
Something last for now. I need to know if i need to do anything else to config.plist on your EFI 088 folder(or just remove values from CPUID etc,and SASmegaRAID kext),if GibMacOS is ok for downloading MacOS and if i need to put a no 4K monitor for the setup??

Goodmorning.Thank u a lot.
I 'll check these all.
Something last for now. I need to know if i need to do anything else to config.plist on your EFI 088 folder(or just remove values from CPUID etc,and SASmegaRAID kext),if GibMacOS is ok for downloading MacOS and if i need to put a no 4K monitor for the setup??
Nothing else you need - remove this values and the kext. gibMacOS is OK. Put a smaller monitor if there is any, but I believe the 4K resolution is supported from your GPU out of the box.

Nothing else you need - remove this values and the kext. gibMacOS is OK. Put a smaller monitor if there is any, but I believe the 4K resolution is supported from your GPU out of the box.
Yes my GPU supports 4K as i know.But i try to think which is the problem!!! And you told me something about UUID, Serial, MLB .Is anything i need to do with them before installation???

Yes my GPU supports 4K as i know.But i try to think which is the problem!!! And you told me something about UUID, Serial, MLB .Is anything i need to do with them before installation???
Yes, you need to generate UUID, Serial and MLB. This values are a MUST.

Yes, you need to generate UUID, Serial and MLB. This values are a MUST.
ohh...Ok i thought i needed to generate them after installation.Then i use SMBios and i replace them in config.plist with propertree.Right??

ohh...Ok i thought i needed to generate them after installation.Then i use SMBios and i replace them in config.plist with propertree.Right??
No, generate them before the installation.

One last thing. Install the macOS on a separate NVMe/SSD drive, not on a partition. If you plan to use Windows 11 dual boot, it's better to use one NVme/SSD drive for macOS and another for Windows. Do not install them both on same drive. If you have Windows 11 drive instaleld on the MB, please remove it and insert it back after the competition of the installation.

Back