Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Z590 VISION D + 11700K + RX 6600 XT

With MacPro7,1 i used tsankos USB map and USB worked.
With iMacPro1,1 I and my iMacPro1,1 generated map no single port worked.

Are there such large differences between Big Sur and Ventura? With my USB map, iMacPro1,1 and Big Sur all USB ports worked.
Try the USBMap.kext from the OC074 EFI in first post of this thread which is based on iMacPro1,1. However, it is recommended to do your own USBPort mapping.

With MacPro7,1 i used tsankos USB map and USB worked.
With iMacPro1,1 I and my iMacPro1,1 generated map no single port worked.

Are there such large differences between Big Sur and Ventura? With my USB map, iMacPro1,1 and Big Sur all USB ports worked.
No, you must edit the kext file. Just search for MacPro7,1 and replace all the founds with iMacPro1,1. But your PC will be as powerful as it is with MacPro or iMacPro. It doesent matter what you choose. But my suggestion is to stay with MacPro. It is closer to the Desktop Apple PC.

Thanks so much for all the help. Now all fundamentals are running.
I consider to follow your advice to change back to MacPro7,1, perhaps do some benchmarks.

View attachment 532277

Fresh install of macOS Monterey

Hadware

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z590 VISION D
CPU: Intel Core i7-11700K
GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX 6600 XT Red Devil 8GB
RAM: 4x16GB Corsair LPX 3200 MHz DDR4
Storage 1: Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0 1TB
Storage 2: Samsung 970Evo Plus PCIe 3.0 500GB
Storage 3: LSI SAS MegaRAID 9261-8i SAS2108 Hardware RAID Storage card
PCIe card 1: Fresco Logic FL1100 4-port USB 3.0 card
Ethernet: 2 x Intel I225V
BT + WiFi: Broadcom BCM94360NG 802.11ac NGFF WiFi Card
Bootloader: OpenCore
Hi there.
My setup is
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K
GPU: GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6600 8GB
RAM: 4x16GB Corsair LPX 3000 MHz DDR4
Storage 1: Samsung 970 EVO Plus Nvme M.2 1TB

BIOS F6

and i can't finish the installation.
After the first restart it doesn't continue with the installation.And my BIOS doesn't see the NVME disk.
Is that anything that you think i have to do with my bios or the problem is that i'm Using 10th gen CPU??
(I used your EFI folder)

Hi there.
My setup is
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K
GPU: GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6600 8GB
RAM: 4x16GB Corsair LPX 3000 MHz DDR4
Storage 1: Samsung 970 EVO Plus Nvme M.2 1TB

BIOS F6

and i can't finish the installation.
After the first restart it doesn't continue with the installation.And my BIOS doesn't see the NVME disk.
Is that anything that you think i have to do with my bios or the problem is that i'm Using 10th gen CPU??
(I used your EFI folder)
Hi, the first M2A_CPU M2 slot is available when you install a 11th gen CPU only. When using 10th gen please insert in into the next slot M2M_SB. I'm on BIOS ver. F7 now. You can update yours to F7 as well, but skip the F8f for now. I can't tell if it's better or worse. I'm gonna try it in the near future.

Hi, the first M2A_CPU M2 slot is available when you install a 11th gen CPU only. When using 10th gen please insert in into the next slot M2M_SB. I'm on BIOS ver. F7 now. You can update yours to F7 as well, but skip the F8f for now. I can't tell if it's better or worse. I'm gonna try it in the near future.
Thank you very much.I'll try it later because i am at work now.
Do you think that this will fix the problem??Don't i have to change anything to your EFI because of my 10th gen cpu??
Sorry if i make stupid questions but this is the first time i try to make a hackintosh run after Unibeast-Multibeast era.

(I have checked your setup when i wanted to buy compatible parts for my new hack and i saw that everything worked smoothly to you.Then i bought nearly the same parts.) :)
I can't understand why i have these issues..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thank you very much.I'll try it later because i am at work now.
Do you think that this will fix the problem??Don't i have to change anything to your EFI because of my 10th gen cpu??
Sorry if i make stupid questions but this is the first time i try to make a hackintosh run after Unibeast-Multibeast era.

(I have checked your setup when i wanted to buy compatible parts for my new hack and i saw that everything worked smoothly to you.Then i bought nearly the same parts.) :)
I can't understand why i have these issues..:rolleyes:
Yes, you need to remove the Cpuid1Data and Cpuid1Mask values and the SASMegaRAID.kext as well. This kext is a special driver for my SAS Mega RAID controller. This kext disables the sleep as well.

Yes, you need to remove the Cpuid1Data and Cpuid1Mask values and the SASMegaRAID.kext as well. This kext is a special driver for my SAS Mega RAID controller. This kext disables the sleep as well.
Thank you again!!
Is the same thing if i remove the child for Cpuid1Data and Cpuid1Mask from propertree?? Or i have to remove only values?? Anyway, i tried both but now it stucks in Apple logo and it does't begin the installation.
Should i put values on Cpuid1Data and Cpuid1Mask for my cpu or is something else???

Last edited:
Thank you again!!
Is the same thing if i remove the child for Cpuid1Data and Cpuid1Mask from propertree?? Or i have to remove only values?? Anyway, i tried both but now it stucks in Apple logo and it does't begin the installation.
Should i put values on Cpuid1Data and Cpuid1Mask for my cpu or is something else???
My mistake. I removed them also from config.plist and it beggins the installation but i have the same problem.
10mins before the installation bar finish it makes restart and it doesn't continue with the setup...I don't know.

My mistake. I removed them also from config.plist and it beggins the installation but i have the same problem.
10mins before the installation bar finish it makes restart and it doesn't continue with the setup...I don't know.
You need to remove the values only, not the properties. Did you generate your own UUID, Serial, MLB and etc? Is your iGPU disabled? If not, please disable it and use the dGPU only. Your NVMe drive is causing some troubles with the latest macOS versions as the TRIM is not working normally, but I think the install must not be affected. Please be sure your drive has the latest firmware - install Windows and update it if it's necessary. Login to the BIOS and apply all the settings as described in the first post. If it's not a problem, please post your EFI or the config.plist only.

Back