Contribute
Register

[Success] GIGABYTE Z370 Gaming 7 + Intel Core i7-8700K + RX 580 + (2x) Dell P2715Q 4k @ 60Hz

Okay, in case it helps, I've found Thunderbolt to be hanging out on RP21. I'm stuck, so this is FYI with this @HackaShaq build with an Alpine Ridge card in the appropriate lower-most slot on the MOBO, as per spec with the @kgp SSDTs for the Z370. I'll attach another i/o screen shot in case it sparks a clue:

Attachments

• PCI0 vs PCI1 vs RP05 vs RP21.png
    PCI0 vs PCI1 vs RP05 vs RP21.png
    260.9 KB · Views: 67
Okay, in case it helps, I've found Thunderbolt to be hanging out on RP21. I'm stuck, so this is FYI with this @HackaShaq build with an Alpine Ridge card in the appropriate lower-most slot on the MOBO, as per spec with the @kgp SSDTs for the Z370. I'll attach another i/o screen shot in case it sparks a clue:

The IOREG snapshot you upload above already shows a successful TB ACPI implementation based on SSDT-X299-TB3HP.aml. Is this yours? If not, upload an IOREG.save of your system' s ACPI table and I can adopt SSDT-X299-TB3HP.aml to your system and slot configuration.

The IOREG snapshot you upload above already shows a successful TB ACPI implementation based on SSDT-X299-TB3HP.aml. Is this yours? If not, upload an IOREG.save of your system' s ACPI table and I can adopt SSDT-X299-TB3HP.aml to your system and slot configuration.

Hey KGP, Im hitting a road block... any help would be amazing. Thank you!

Attachments

• Jerry’s iMac.zip
    954.9 KB · Views: 55
hello HackaShaq, and everyone here.
I have the same hardware as your, and follow the guide to create the usb stick, but couldn't get to the utility screen, any advice?

How did you create your installer?

Also double and triple check you have all BIOS settings set correctly like in the first post.

What BIOS are you using?

Last edited:
Gothic, I did double check the bios more than triple and the bios is up to date 12c. the usb installer create using UniBeast 8.3.2. it showing success with EFI drive shown.
it seem to be success. I didn't add any thing extra.
when boot up to clover screen , I even check to make sure the usbownership is checked
but problem is still the same.
thanks for you reply by the way.

I made the usb stick from a Hackintosh, not from a real Mac, is that make any different?

I have the same hardware as your, and follow the guide to create the usb stick, but couldn't get to the utility screen, any advice?
If you do have the same hardware as the OP then it should be listed in your profile. Where you've got Asus and 3770K.

Screen Shot 8.jpg

Back