Contribute
Register

[Success] GIGABYTE Z370 Gaming 7 + Intel Core i7-8700K + RX 580 + (2x) Dell P2715Q 4k @ 60Hz

Progress :D

Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 8.44.33 PM.png

Thanks I'll look at them. I will also be creating my own, or trying, as I believe if I'm going to help support TB3 for the Z370 on Mojave, then I have to have 'done the walk, just not the talk'. But having multiple references helps me to see the 'picture' of what is a geeky subject. Thanks!

Thats all I have done is modify some others I have found floating around the web... they may be just totally cosmetic for all I know... I HAVE NO IDEA! lol
Quick question. Can you sent a picture or list your bios settings for thunderbolt. I reset my BIOS by mistake, and now my it is not letting me boot with the Thunderbolt device plugged in.

I have been playing around with running this exact setup with an iMac Pro system definition. All the SSDT files I have been playing around with came from a user using the iMac Pro system profile with our EXACT hardware and he swears he has Titan Ridge fully hot swapping so it peaked my interest but I am waiting and very excited to see what jb007 comes up with. If anyone and pull all this together and make it all work, it's him for sure. :thumbup:

I have been playing around with running this exact setup with an iMac Pro system definition. All the SSDT files I have been playing around with came from a user using the iMac Pro system profile with our EXACT hardware and he swears he has Titan Ridge fully hot swapping so it peaked my interest but I am waiting and very excited to see what jb007 comes up with. If anyone and pull all this together and make it all work, it's him for sure. :thumbup:

Sounds great cant wait!

Back