Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 - 4k RX 580 - 10.13.4 & 10.14.4 & 10.15.0 - SSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you can Enable HS12 and disable HS2 I have my BT plugged into the HS12 and I removed the onboard BT so HS2 is empty.

On first post under "Currently attached compiled SSDT code:" I wrote my SSDT code. You can edit it yourself and recompile it :)

Yea I saw it, not really sure how to do it. I figured if it was something quick you could make the edit for me.
Hi Scott,
I did exactly what you requested. Here is my compiled SSDT for the Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 with onboard BT disabled and HS12 (right onboard USB 2.0 header) enabled.

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.aml
    696 bytes · Views: 210
For the Samsung 960 EVO, they do work out of the box, I did not do anything special, it is just as if they were normal SATA SSD.

For the speed, it varies. I believe they should benchmark much more in some parts, and this might be because I am using APFS. Would you mind benchmarking your SSD with the same software and settings (1x 1GB) (see attachment) of my screenshot ?
View attachment 326889

This is the PRO using APFS

Attachments

• Samsung SSD 970 PRO 512GB.png
    Samsung SSD 970 PRO 512GB.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 156
<moved>

Last edited:
@jamesst20 thank a lot, I followed your instruction and ended up with a fully working hackintosh.
It took me a few hours and a lot of head scratching everything is working.
I'll need some more testing to make sure that everything ok.

Enjoy ur day folks.

Hi,

@jamesst20 Many thanks, it took a long time and a lot of reads, but today just realized your able to use the internal Bluetooth.
I finally have mine working....the simple things are the hardest.

One thing I was wondering, do you have an Apple Watch? although BT works, I can't get the "unlock from Apple Watch" to activate.

thanks again!

What works
iMessage/Facetime (Needs proper SMBIOS)
Audio (Needs kexts)
Display Port & HDMI Audio (Needs a small patch, see below)
Graphics RX 580 (Out of the box)
Sleep & Deep Sleep (Out of the box, including FANs turned off)
Shutdown (Needs patch, however motherboard leds stays on...)
Wifi Adapter (out of the box)
Ethernet (Needs kext)
Bluetooth
USB 2.0 & 3.0 & 3.1 & Type-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back