Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 - 4k RX 580 - 10.13.4 & 10.14.4 & 10.15.0 - SSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I'm Italian sorry for my writing. I have the exact same computer as yours. I can't map the USB ports please could you send me your EFI, I use OpenCore 0.73, Thanks
Honestly right now I do not have them mapped, I had some problems a month or so back where my EFI just disappeared and I had to rebuild it. I did not rebuild the port map. However you can use Hackintool:

Deleted ports that are not listed below and then export:

HS03, HS04, HS05, HS06, HS07, HS08, HS11, HS12, HS13, SS03, SS04, SS05, SS06, HS07, HS08

Last edited:
Honestly right now I do not have them mapped, I had some problems a month or so back where my EFI just disappeared and I had to rebuild it. I did not rebuild the port map. However you can use Hackintool:

Deleted ports that are not listed below and then export:

HS03, HS04, HS05, HS06, HS07, HS08, HS11, HS12, HS13, SS03, SS04, SS05, SS06, HS07, HS08
Grazie

Thought I would share Monterey running great with this board. I used the program OCGEN-X to create EFI folder and then added files to ACPI Folder and USB ports Kext to Kext folder, then used open core configurator to integrate changes into config.plist. I have attached the selections needed for OCGEN-x EFI creation and ACPI folder and USBports Kext for anyone interested. Everything working, handoff, screen mirroring from iPhone to Mac and sidecar feature also working.

Attachments

• Monterey.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 92
Running Ventura nicely. Updated existing EFI with hackindrom selected Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming Wifi as board model
Using 19,1 System Definition.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 9.56.28 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 9.56.28 AM.png
    501.2 KB · Views: 44
Added complete working EFI folder with random serial number in case that may help someone.
Hello, thank you for your EFi folder, it really helped me, I replaced my EFI with clover to your EFI and it works fine with Monterey but I can't update it from 12.2 because there are no updates, have you ever seen something like this? or maybe you have some advice

Thought I would share EFI with random serial number that is working Flawless with Ventura and this motherboard with RX580 graphics
System Def 19,1 ( Ventura public Beta 4) Open Core 8.3

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back