Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gabedamien's first build: Maximus V Gene - 3770K - 16GB RAM - GTX 670 - FT03 - OS X 10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you do decide to try it out what you will need is Chimera 2.0.1 installed, the SSDT generator script from that link, and Chameleon Wizard to make a Macmini6,2 SMBIOS (This is only one that works on our board, no need to try out others, I allready tried em all)

Once Chimera 2.0.1 is installed, make the Macmini6,2 SMBIOS, place in /Extra and reboot, after reboot run the SSDT generator and it will put the SSDT in your /Extra folder. Reboot and done.

Then test it with DPCIManager to make sure pstates r working and you can confirm if IB PM is working by using IO Registry Explorer.

@Oliver, BTW, no need for that AppleACPIPlatform rollback anymore. Add dart=0 to your boot.plist instead. Try to avoid all patched system files so updates don't break anything.

...no need for that AppleACPIPlatform rollback anymore. Add dart=0 to your boot.plist instead...
That's the last I was looking for to have an almost vanilla hackintosh. (Still need audio and ethernet kexts)

Thank you :thumbup:

EDIT: BTW, did you rewrite your dsdt patched file ? (MCHP ...) and is our CPU 701 or 704 type ? (as it seems to be 701 through ssdtPRGen).

Hi I have successfully installed the asus motherboard formula V with mountain lion v 10.8.0, but when trying to update to 10.8.3 after restarting, I have kernel panic, what are the patches or adjustments I have to make, prior to the 10.8.3 update? ?

@Oliver: Yes my DSDT patch file is now available in my patch repo and has the USB2/USB3 multiplexing fix added as well.
:thumbup:

I'd like to know if you don't have any problem with popping sound since Macmini6,2 (that's why I stayed with Macpro3,1).
Moreover, I encounter problem with my apple numeric keyboard since I change my system definition (and revert back to 10.8.2 AppleACPIPlatform). I have to type once before it writes something.

Edith: 404 error on http://repo.pjalm.info/asus.

Its a patch repo not a website, will only work from MaciASL.

@Oliver: Once again do not use that 10.8.2 AppleACPIPlatform use dart=0 instead. If you plan to use the Macmini6,2 profile, u must use a IB SSDT.

Its a patch repo not a website, will only work from MaciASL.

My bad, I saw that when reading your post about IB PM.

@Oliver: Once again do not use that 10.8.2 AppleACPIPlatform use dart=0 instead. If you plan to use the Macmini6,2 profile, u must use a IB SSDT.

I actually reverted back to AppleACPIPlatform 10.8.3 when I wrote those words, and followed all you indicated to me (dart, ssdt with macmini6,2...).

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back