Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3, i52500k, Rad HD 6850, Lion/SnoLe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't expect them to be the same because they are different, i assumed it may favor osx actually. But I'm using a i5 2500, i should not be getting a score so. Low. Should be the same as frost's build actually

So, I have the same exact build, minus hard drive and other minor things, and while I didn't follow your directions, I am having the same level of success with having a 10.7.1 system. But I have an interest in getting the HDMI port working on the graphics card. It's frustrating when I'm certain I could get HDMI audio working, but no way to actually use HDMI :p

Hi everybody.
my configuration is the same of the main page... everything work as writed in the forum... the only problem is the audio. I don't have any audio from the optical line.
In the system preference it says that i don't have any optical line. Just the internal speaker works...
Anybody has some ideas?
Thanks

alex1701 said:
Hi everybody.
my configuration is the same of the main page... everything work as writed in the forum... the only problem is the audio. I don't have any audio from the optical line.
In the system preference it says that i don't have any optical line. Just the internal speaker works...
Anybody has some ideas?
Thanks

try to delete the kexts and reinstall them with multi beast.
i use it with no probs.

Tried but it doesn't work... From the motherboard there's no red light as fromy television. Somebody can use the optical connection?

I have the same config as written in the topic's title. When applying Chimera 1.5 I had KP on the AppleTyMCeDriver.kext. Simply removed it and the KP is gone with no wrong side effects.

Element515 said:
Well, I don't expect them to be the same because they are different, i assumed it may favor osx actually. But I'm using a i5 2500, i should not be getting a score so. Low. Should be the same as frost's build actually

Are you using an SSD for your hard drive? I have almost the oposite of your score; low in Windows high in OS X but probably due to Windows running off of a slow drive and OS X running off of an SSD. Just a thought.

steve19137 said:
So, I have the same exact build, minus hard drive and other minor things, and while I didn't follow your directions, I am having the same level of success with having a 10.7.1 system. But I have an interest in getting the HDMI port working on the graphics card. It's frustrating when I'm certain I could get HDMI audio working, but no way to actually use HDMI :p

I havent tried it yet, I've been out of town for over a week, but the new multibeast is supposed to support audio over HDMI.

Also, for the user with the optical audio issue, I haven't tried using it so I'm of no help.

Frostcall said:
Element515 said:

Are you using an SSD for your hard drive? I have almost the oposite of your score; low in Windows high in OS X but probably due to Windows running off of a slow drive and OS X running off of an SSD. Just a thought.

Nope, I expect windows might perform a little low but I think. A 4000 score is terrible for what I have. Everything the same as your build except I have a 1tb 7200rpm as my main drive. It takes like a minute and half for OSS to run geek bench while it's a few seconds for windows. I'm so confused about this. And my windows scoremis still lower than your normal score.

Anybody can help me about my audio optical connection? It still doesn't work :(
Also the sound I think is very low....
With that motherboard normally we can have a sound dolby digital sourround... I'm not completely happy if I can't use it as it can.
Please can somebody help me?? :p

Hi!

I have just bought:
Intel Core i7 2600K
GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3
CORSAIR 8GB DDR3 VENGEANCE PC3-12800 1600MHZ CL9 (2X4GB) BLUE

Have you seen this:
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2011/09/ ... -1155.html

It looks like there are DSDT files for
Firmware 9 and 11 for Gigabyte GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3

Have you tried the latest BIOS firmware with the updated DSDT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back