Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3, i5-2500k, Radeon HD 6850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [SUCCESS] GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3, i52500k, Rad HD 6850,SnoLe

The only difference between your build and mine is that I run Lion and i have a different manufacturer for my graphics card, a Gigabyte card. So my question is, do you have HDMI video out from your graphics card?

steve19137 said:
The only difference between your build and mine is that I run Lion and i have a different manufacturer for my graphics card, a Gigabyte card. So my question is, do you have HDMI video out from your graphics card?

I havent tried the HDMI output but I know that it doesn't work on the Gigabyte model.

You can use a HDMI to DVI adapter then use a DVI to HDMI ;) abit long but will get HDMI working on all 6850s :D

I'm still in the planning stages for my build, but so far I'm settled on a i5-2500k and the GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 since it's listed as one of the CustoMac motherboards. My only concern is that many people have had issues with sleep on this motherboard. So I'm wondering what your experience has been with getting the machine to sleep with this motherboard.

cmirza said:
I'm still in the planning stages for my build, but so far I'm settled on a i5-2500k and the GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 since it's listed as one of the CustoMac motherboards. My only concern is that many people have had issues with sleep on this motherboard. So I'm wondering what your experience has been with getting the machine to sleep with this motherboard.

I think there is a sleep enabling kext, but I don't really use a sleep on my mac :)

WonkeyDonkey said:
You have USB 3 working on this board ? Doesn't it have the Etron chips ?

I've had no issues with usb 3 :)

I'd also be interested in information concerning USB 3.0, wich kext did you use, is it really stable - for me it isn't with the Multibeast drivers.
What about Speedstep, how did you get it working?
Thanks

arw said:
I'd also be interested in information concerning USB 3.0, wich kext did you use, is it really stable - for me it isn't with the Multibeast drivers.
What about Speedstep, how did you get it working?
Thanks

Speedstep is working fine.
USB 3.0 is working with storage devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back