Contribute
Register

[Success] GA-H77N-WIFI / Core i5 3570K / 8 GB HyperX 1600MHz / 120GB SSD HyperX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure I followed those steps as well , not home so ill have to check later. But im 99% sure i did those steps. One interesting thing was when I verify disk permission it says, should be 80 and is 0. I dont know if it means anything or not ?

David7is,
After the initial installation, Mountain Lion will restart. You need to have it restart using the UniBeast USB stick to run MultiBeast. You post read like you let it restart using the SSD to boot.

If that's the case, just restart the computer using the UniBeast stick, and follow the UniBeast Installation Guide starting at Step 4. Hopefully, this will get you back running.

David7is,
Admins and Moderators only help individuals with Forum posts. To do otherwise would deprive others of knowing about problems and their solutions. Therefore, we encourage you to start a thread in the appropriate Forum section.

hi ,
i have the same device :
same case ( E -Q6i) , but the fan that came with the i5 is too high to close the case !
did you put off the fan and just keept the heat sink?

Ok. Well my multibeast options are not working or something. Ive tried like 20-30 different multibeast options and all have a flaw to it. It takes me a long time to reinstall my ssd from this screen once i reboot (after multibeast option). I wish someone had a set of options that work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    605.9 KB · Views: 283
Exactly, but i just changed this case for another one cause i think the front panel cables were forcing too much the memories. The E-Q6i wasn't really a good case for the hardware i chose. It's a great case, but maybe for another motherboard with a different memory position. Also the fact that i had to let go of the cpu fan was really annoying me.
Well, now with the new case i even have a Blu-ray player which comes in hand. But it's definitely not cool as the E-Q6i.
But i'm still looking for another really cool slim case that will have enough space for all my hardware...

so , i bought an Akasa fan (AKCC118HP01) , and i can now close my case !!! i have just to change my sata cable by mini cable ( 6") and change the wifi card .after that i ll put another drive for datas and windows 7 ( dual boot)

Good for you man! But if you're using the GA H77N-WiFi, because of its memories place, i still think the case is too tight for everything ... but it's worth a try... good luck!

i have corsaire low profile memory ... and that ' s ok to close the case, but i wanted to put two drives in ( one ssd for ML and one 1 To for datas and dual boot win7 ) , that 's impossible , not enough room , so i will just keep one drive for dual boot and datas.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back