Contribute
Register

[Success] GA-H77N-WIFI / Core i5 3570K / 8 GB HyperX 1600MHz / 120GB SSD HyperX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same setup, except for different brand of RAM. However, I'm still fighting the system to recognise my HD4000. It keeps saying not recognised. May you post your current org.chameleon.Boot.plist contents?

Mansur

Here it goes:

<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>darkwake=0</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>"1920x1080x32"</string>

Hope it helps!

Hi,

I have the same config as you only the SSD type is different and OS version is 10.8.3.

USB3 works fine, but the ports does not compatible with USB2 devices.

Is there any way to make them work?

Thanks

I'm already running 10.8.3 as well, but i really don't know how to help you cause both of my ports work fine. And surprisingly when i updated from 10.8.2 to 10.8.3, i didn't have any problems, not even with the audio. Everything just works as before.

Hope you figure it out... good luck my friend!

I cant seem to install my mountain lion from my ssd, just staying on the apple screen with the loading wheel going round and round. Im following all steps up to this where i havent been able to get it installed from my ssd. Please help!

I cant seem to install my mountain lion from my ssd, just staying on the apple screen with the loading wheel going round and round. Im following all steps up to this where i havent been able to get it installed from my ssd. Please help!
I have a i5 3570 with a h77n MB and a ocz vertex 4 128gb ssd. Thanks

Please tell us how you are installing Mountain Lion.

I just followed the instruction that i found on this forum, So its. I downloaded ML on a mac from the app store , dowloadex unibeast and multibeast , opened unibeast to download ML to my USB stick (master boot drive and mac os journaled) , built my hack mini, went into bios (with usb connected ) changed settings (h77n ) , restarted , boot loaded usb, disk utilities erased and partioned ssd as well as changed to giud(spelling may be wrong) and mac journled ,then installed ML to my ssd from the usb, Restarted then boot loaded into my ssd and "nothing" happens. Well nothing as in the apple screen comes on with the wheel and just spins. I left it there for about 1 hour and still just spins and spins. Can anyone help me? And also can i see someones bio options? Thank you

BIOS Configuration:

Get into the BIOS Settings (DEL), Load Optimized Defaults (F7) and then adjust the following:

Peripherals

• xHCI Mode = AUTO (default)
  • XHCI Hand-off = Enabled (default)
  • EHCI Hand-off = Enabled (default was Disabled)

Power Management

• High Precision Event Timer = Enabled (default)

BIOS Features

• Intel Virtualization Technology = Enabled (default was Disabled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back